It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2005, 12:20 AM   #1
(male)

krz HB User
blackheads

Hello,

Can anyone tell me an efficient way to remove blackheads once and for all?

A month ago, I was on a beach exposing myself to a nice tan and occasionally bathing in sea salt water. A few days passed and my face was ACNE free. My blackheads on my nose were removed.

After the holidays, I came came back to my urban lifestyle in the city and realised the the blackheads on my nose were coming back.

After having read quite a few articles (notably: [url]http://www.acne-advice.com/treatments/blackheads.shtml[/url]) and posts on this forum, I found out a few facts.

- Blackhead pore strips are only temporary. They will remove blackheads instantly (supposedly), but will not cure them entirely
- Using blackhead removal tools, such as comedone extractors, can only damage skin and cause more blackhead breakouts
- Using skin products depend on skin type, etc
- Drink a lot of water to for healthy skin

More or less, Ive tried several skin products, and blackheads are still there. I even tried a comedon extractor and found it useful at first, until blackheads started appearing. I thought that if I continue this routine, I would just end up with scars.

I'd like to note that I think I have oily skin. Regards,

Krz

Old 08-25-2005, 04:06 AM   #2
(female)

Patriot89 HB User
Re: blackheads

Epidermx. Research it here on this board or on the web! I had millions of them and now they have almost completely disappeared, oil is reduced, no break outs.

It's a great product with life-changing results.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2005, 07:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

babygirl2005_21 HB User

Differin got rid of my blackheads. I really didn't think they were a big deal anyway. I would rather have blackheads than a bunch of nasty whiteheads or cysts!

Old 08-25-2005, 09:03 AM   #4
(female)

somersault HB User

I agree with Patriot. You need to check out Epidermx. It has been lifting out some of my blackheads. greatnewskin sells Epidermx and you can get samples on ebay! Good luck!

Closed Thread