It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2005, 09:02 PM   #1
(female)

goldenseal HB User
Question *!*Tea Tree Oil Bar by epiderm*!*

Hey... I was wondering if anyone used this? If so, how has it worked for your skin? Also.. have you tried any of Epiderm's other bars? ThankyoU!

Old 08-26-2005, 03:26 AM   #2
(female)

Patriot89 HB User
Re: *!*Tea Tree Oil Bar by epiderm*!*

I have tried the Tea Tree Oil bar and the Spa Clay bar.

The TTO bar works AMAZINGLY for pimples and oil. It's all natural, makes your skin velvety smooth, and gets rid of breakouts quickly. I found it also prevents break outs. Once I stopped using the bar, which I regret, and my face broke out with pimples!!!! Then I immediately started using the bar again, and as quick as they came, they disappeared.

The SC bar is more for winter use, because the TTO battles oil it could make your face dry in the winter time...though I favor it more. I really haven't used my SC bar too much, mostly runnin through the TTO's for my sanity sake!!!

It's a great bar. Go for it! lol It works beautifully with the Epidermx to clear the face.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2005, 08:34 AM   #3
(female)

goldenseal HB User

Thank you so mnuch! The thing is... I don't really have acne. I get the occasional break out, whiteheads... and blackheads. I do get tiny tiny pimples occasionally, but they're not exactly big enough to be called pimples haha. As long as the tea tree oil bar doesn't dry out my face? thats my only worry... oh yeah, and that it might irritate my face as well, because I have really, really sensitive skin!

Do you think it might irritate or dry out my skin?

thankyou again

Old 08-26-2005, 01:28 PM   #4
(female)

Patriot89 HB User

If your face is oily, get the TTO bar. It was made to combat oil and even the smallest of breakouts, so even if u do get a few here and there the bar would help. If you want a cleanser for dry skin, then go for the Spa Clay bar or Oatmeal bar, both are all natural without drying effects! You can buy 3 for 14 dollars, one spa clay, one oatmeal, and one tea tree oil, just work with one at a time to see what is best for your face and needs!

Also, because they are all natural, all 3 bars, even on sensitive skin they won't irritate! I use the TTO and have very sensitive skin, no problem for me!

Old 08-26-2005, 03:05 PM   #5
(female)

goldenseal HB User

Thank you so much Patrriot I already ordered the TTO bars... so I guess I'm stuck w/ them anyway? I'm such they're wonderful though! Thankyou for reassuring me that my sensitive skin won't be irritated... haha

Closed Thread