It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2005, 06:18 PM   #1
(female)

justbelieve HB User
Capsiderm verdict

I've been using Cap for a little over a month now and I've concluded that its good stuff, but not a miracle. Their guarantee should say it "improves" acne and leave it at that. My teen daughter and I use it 3xs a day (and leave it on each time for apprx a min before rinsing). We both still use BP at night and our moderate acne looks much better. But realistically, this is ONLY a wash and as we all know, a mere external wash cannot do much for a condition that originates internally. I hope they will create a lotion that may be more penetrating than a wash. I give it a thumbs up as an excellent wash that improves moderate acne. I doubt it could help w severe and I bet it would eliminate mild acne. Also note that my daughter and I still use BP at night. I tried a few days w no BP and only the wash, and I had a break-out, but not as bad as it would've been w/out Capsiderm. I would recommend this product as a good addition to a skincare program that includes a topical. My daughter is having a lot of success using Capsiderm, taking Minocyclin, reg facials, and BP at night. After yrs of fighting my own skin, I'm convinced only a consistent effort to keep it at bay, a variety of products and a healthy diet can yield results. The exception is something as strong as Accutane. Best of luck.

Closed Thread