It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 10:39 PM   #1
(female)

bsg17 HB User
Ground breaking news! Finally the ACNE CURE!

I finally found a cure for acne! Finally! After all those years of suffering. Wow this is just incredible! I mean this is just amazing! And to think it was right under my nose all of that time. Wow!
I'm guessing you want to know my secret? Well okay sure. I'll tell you. Why not? It will only cost you ten dollars. That's right. For just ten bucks you can be cured from acne forever!

No I'm just kidding! I don't have the cure.That was just my intro to my topic.

I was just wondering if anyone of us did actually find the cure for acne would you put a price on it? Would people have to pay to find out about it? Or would you tell the whole world for free? Me? I'd tell for free. People have suffered enough with acne.

Old 09-01-2005, 12:48 AM   #2
(male)

Trinity45 HB User
Re: Ground breaking news! Finally the ACNE CURE!

I would let everyone know for free, but accept donations. I'm confident people who have been suffering all these years and later clear up will really appreciate me and donate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2005, 12:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

My belief is that there will be no cure for acne ever. Companies make SO MUCH money on acne products. They would make less if they had a cure. Think about it. Let's just say for example that if there was a cure and they charged $1000/person. I would pay that in a second. A lot of people would pay it. But think about how much money people have spent over the years. I'm well over $1000. I've probably spend close to $10,000 (mainly from Accutane costs). The companies are like drug dealers, the money is the come-back.

Old 09-01-2005, 05:17 AM   #4
(female)

bsg17 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew29
...Let's just say for example that if there was a cure and they charged $1000/person. I would pay that in a second....
WoW! You must be pretty wealthy! But really if there was a cure and a normal persnon told the world they might get in trouble. Probobaly cuz a lot of dematologist and drug companes would go out of buisness you know?

Old 09-01-2005, 06:13 AM   #5
(female)

realsad HB User

man the way this world works is rediculous!!! you guys are so right, money is all the big people care about, even over the health and well being of the human race. it makes me sick, mankind is definately gonna be it's own cause of extinction!! i know this isn't really an acne post, i am sorry...but to answer the question, hell yeah i would tell everyone i could, and if i got in trouble? -oh well, i would consider it a win for me and others like me (poor and powerless LOL)!!

Old 09-01-2005, 04:08 PM   #6
(female)

ProudVegan HB User

There is a book out there called Natural Cures They Dont Want You to Know About.. its actually a true book and highly recommend it. Its out in the bookstore.. there is some tips to help you clear your skin and i use some of them.. but im focusing on my neem soap and coconut oil now.

Old 09-02-2005, 06:19 AM   #7
(female)

hmahappy HB User

For every sickness in the world there is a cure- except for old age.

Old 09-02-2005, 06:29 AM   #8
Veteran

AccutaneAvenger HB User

I don't believe there is a cure because no one's skin is the same and there are so many different contributing factors. Many people have found the cure for them, but the cure does not have universal application and I don't believe it ever will.
And I shall be clothed again with my SKIN, and in my flesh I shall see God." [Job 19:25]

Old 09-02-2005, 07:08 AM   #9
(female)

hmahappy HB User

But the cure still has not been found. Your right there's differnt kinds of acne. Sometimes inthe same face! I get different kinds of zits with spicy foods, hot and sweaty days, hormonal days...

Old 09-02-2005, 08:26 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Constant HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVegan
There is a book out there called Natural Cures They Dont Want You to Know About.. its actually a true book and highly recommend it. Its out in the bookstore.. there is some tips to help you clear your skin and i use some of them.. but im focusing on my neem soap and coconut oil now.
I read that book and it was a complete waste of not only my money but my time.

You are the only "person" I have heard say differently.

Okay, back to acne.

Old 09-02-2005, 06:45 PM   #11
(female)

jamilcp HB User

the author of the natural cures book is a crook and is under investigation. he is a felon and i can't believe he has any sort of background to know these supposed cures.

Old 09-02-2005, 11:46 PM   #12
(female)

fcuddle HB User

My cure was completely changing the foods I ate. I use to have blackheads, whiteheads, and monster cysts on my face and back. It took me 3 long years of research and experimenting to finally get down to what I could or could not eat. One time I just binged on mangos and papayas and I broke out badly. Too much fruit is not a good thing either. Moderation is key. An idea is to follow an alkaline, gluten free, and diabetic diet. It really worked for me. I'm 27 and I've had acne since I was 15 and I've been clear for about a year. Once or twice a week I will treat myself to the bad foods without any problems.

Closed Thread