It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 01:16 AM   #1
(male)

accknee-sucks HB User
new,old experiment

This happened about two years ago. During high school I had acne specially everytime I would go out and skate. I guess my skin is very sensitive to the sun, so one day my whole face had little bumps of acne, so I went my dermatologist she gave me creams pills and ect.. the next day my whole face got swollen, but after three days of staying inside my house and taking all the medicine my face started to get dry. At first I was scared then the next my skin stareted to peel off little by little. With in five days all my acne from my face had vanished 100% even the scars had completely healed there was no trace of any acne. The whole process took about two weeks and I was really happy. Now that have been out of the treatment for about two years, my acne has comeback and im thinking of staying in the sun and doing the whole process over again which takes about two weeks

HAs THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONELSE AND SHOULD I START THIS PROCESS AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by accknee-sucks; 09-05-2005 at 01:17 AM.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:45 AM   #2

Valley Girl HB User
Re: new,old experiment

STAY OUT OF THE SUN!!!!!!!!!! Skin cancer is real and deadly! This peeling process you describe can be easily and SAFELY achieved by exfoliation. The best way to this this is through the use of products that contain beta hydroxy and/or alpha hydroxy acids. I highly recommend products from Paula's Choice and Reviva Labs. I like Paula's Choice 2% BHA Lotion and Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream. Run a search.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread