It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User
Capsiderm users

Just wanted to see how all you Capsiderm users are doing. Who is still using it? How long has it been now? How does it compare to other commerical face washes? Will you buy another bottle?

I've been using it close to 3 weeks now. I normally get plenty of cysts, but haven't gotten any since I started using Capsiderm. However, I still get daily breakouts. Active acne at the moment is 30-40 pimples. Don't know if another bottle will be purchased.

Old 09-06-2005, 05:37 AM   #2
(female)

amo HB User
Re: Capsiderm users

Hey Andrew,
I am still using Capsiderm after about a month. I really think it has helped my skin a lot. I don't get big cysts anymore either. But I am still breaking out in little bumps.
I love it, and I plan to continue using it.
The quality of my skin is so much better. The damage from BP and SA use is much improved, the general clarity of my skin is really nice (except for all the little pimples!)
Have you noticed an effect on your red marks (if you had any)?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2005, 08:05 AM   #3
(male)

Rawraws HB User

I've been using it almost a month. It does help but it's nothing incredible. I've yet to decide about purchasing another bottle. I still have about 3/4th one left so I'll see how my face looks at the end of it.

Old 09-06-2005, 08:28 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Kelly03 HB User

Interesting. Is this an over the counter product? I would love to get rid of my cysts and then work on the stupid acne. But the cysts are what really bother me.

Old 09-06-2005, 08:40 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Constant HB User

I am very pleased with it and I will definitely continue to use it as part of my cleansing program.

I use it in conjunction with Epidermx, Camellia oil and derma butter.

Old 09-06-2005, 10:02 AM   #6
(female)

justbelieve HB User

I wrote a paragraph about my experience w Cap (and my teen daughter), but its gotten lost below. We like it, but its not the miracle they claim. We will keep using it, even tho its expensive, because it does help. We use BP at night and wash w Cap 3xs a day. Its a good product, and one of the better washes out there (we've tried them all). But be realistic, it is ONLY a wash and something you rinse across your face for a few seconds is hardly going to give you perfect skin when the problem is internal.

Old 09-06-2005, 10:10 AM   #7
(male)

xphile HB User

anyone try using capsiderm with a facial pad? i'm going to start using it tonight and was wondering if that would be a good idea?

Old 09-06-2005, 11:32 AM   #8
(female)

amo HB User

I don't use a facial pad. I wouldn't want to waste any of the product by absorbing it in the pad. I just wash my hands, and then use my fingers to wash my face with the Capsiderm. I know it's a little runny, but if you apply it to you face when it's only slightly damp, it's a lot easier to keep it from dripping. And I apply a bit at a time, like I dip my fingers in the palm of my other hand and apply a little to one cheek, then the same with the other, etc. until my face is covered. Then I rub gently in small circles for 30 sec. or so, add a little water, rub it again, then rinse.
Anyone else use it differently?

Old 09-06-2005, 09:15 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

I think Capsiderm is definetly for people with mild acne. My acne is moderate/severe, and the breakouts definetly haven't subsided by any means.

Old 09-07-2005, 06:34 AM   #10
(female)

amo HB User

My acne is surely not mild. I would rate it a strong moderate.

Closed Thread