It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2005, 02:03 AM   #1
(female)

carriesb HB User
proactiv and oily skin

I got the proactiv but my skin still is really oily I even got the oil control lotion and nothing gets rid of the oil. I sweat alot on my face and that seems to make it real bad. Anybody with oily skin use proactiv? any tips? Should I use the mask more often?
Thanks for any help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2005, 06:20 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

xismybaby HB User
Re: proactiv and oily skin

I have the oil controlling lotion and it does absolutely nothing!!! It was such a waste of money...I actually think it makes me look more oily when I use it (i dont use it anymore..i use Tease Zone).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2005, 07:10 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Kelly03 HB User

I heard Tease Zone is suppose to be really good. If you wear makeup, this works amazing!: Estee Lauder's Clear Difference Adv. Oil Control Hydrator (but it's $38), then apply a pressed powder by NuSkin (wet/dry powder). You can put it on wet or dry and the coverage is amazing. Seriously I've tried everything! And I use to blot my face about 10 or more times a day. With the above I only need to blot about 2 times.......I really can't believe it. And the Hydrator makes your color (makeup) stay. My makeup was usually gone by mid day or so, with my oily skin, just comes off.

Good luck.

Old 09-07-2005, 07:42 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

xismybaby HB User

^ I really like Tease Zone, some days it works better than others (which is odd) but overall it helps control my oiliness. If and when i do get oily during the day with Tease zone, it doesnt look as bad. Its also a great primer for makeup.

If this product ever loses its effect totally, I'll have to try the Estee Lauder product.

Closed Thread