It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 04:17 PM   #1

harmony6 HB User
anyone?

So I need a little help you guys, I've been o ff of accutane for 3 months and my skin was doing really well, and now i'm starting to get some oil back and i'm starting to break out. I also have been using differen gel for the past 2 weeks or so , do you think that has anything to do with it? I need advice from anyone that is willing. so Thank you in advance. And also, what is a really good face mask or face wash for oily skin? Please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2005, 05:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ErimusValidus HB User
Re: anyone?

Hi harmony6 I bet you don't remember me, but I remember you - you recommended I check out Sublime [Since then I had to have a name change due to board regulations.] I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing so good; although, it's fantastic that you have experienced some success with the accutane. I've just been offering advice to another member concerning excess oil/sebum production. If you check out the short thread "Cure For Oily Skin???", then you'll see my advice about cutting down on refined carbohydrates. It really does make a difference.

In the longer term, you might want to consider taking the course of action that I took, as outlined in the big thread, "Digestive System Cleanse to Eliminate Acne". I wouldn't want to get your hopes up but as I've always said to you, you feel a thousand times more positive about acne if you're doing something to tackle it! In terms of face masks etc., I always make sure to cleanse, tone and moisturise at either end of the day. And twice a week or so I apply a clay-based aloe vera face mask. Ironically, the best I've found is probably one of the cheapest: Superdrug's Aloe Vera Deep Cleansing Facial Treatment Mask. I don't remember if you're from the UK like me or from the US. But I'm sure there are equivalent products in the States.

Anyway, harmony, I know you wouldn't want to be back here in an ideal world, but I hope it's good for you to bump into a familiar boards member

EV

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread