It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 07:23 PM   #1
(male)

duece0 HB User
My Dr On Drugs..help! Adnvice!

I went to my dermatologist today and i think she might be either on drugs or stupid... I am 20 years old and my problem is extremeley oily skin and my large pores are always clogged. now i go and tell her that tazorac might be a lil too drying wich is bad because too drying makes the oil even 2 times worse. so she sits and thinks what might be good (shes online searching) and she says "xerac ac" might be good for clogged pores and acne, she said "i think this might be the one, this one will work just fine" once i get this liquid it turns out to be for exsessive sweting (for underarms) ***!!! and the smell is stronger then rubbing alcahol. seriously i smelled it and my nose burned and it also stains clothing and fabrics my mom told me not to use it she said my gramas corn remover smells better.lol...man i swear they dont know what to prescrive anymore. the brand name is Dyrsol, Xerac AC, it has Aluminum Chloride (hexahydrate) 6.25% Anhydrous ethyl alcohol (S.D. Alcohol40) 96%.. under caution says, Federal law prohibits dispensing with out prescription... man please write back and let me know your opinions thanks.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:45 AM   #2
(female)

chrishors7 HB User
Re: My Dr On Drugs..help! Adnvice!

Hi,
I would find a new dermatologist pronto if I were you. That prescription was completely off of anything that you might need. What was she thinking!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread