It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2005, 06:18 PM   #1
(female)

Noname373 HB User
So I started Triaz/Tazorac

Hi guys!

A week ago I went to my dermotologist and explained to her the problem I've been having with acne. In a nut shell, I get acne on my cheeks and on my forehead. She recommended that I use Triaz in the morning and Tazorac at night. Also, I have been on "Minocycline" for a week as well-taking one in the morning and one at night. So far, it's been working fine. I havent noticed any changes YET, although I did notice that my face did get a little worse this morning. How long before I see any changes to my face? What am I expecting to see? When I apply the tazorac, do I first rub it on my hands and then apply to the effected area on my face? When I use Triaz, is it normal to feel a little burning? I'm getting a little impatient with my acne problem!!!Acne has been a problem of mine for quite some time. I want clear skin and I hope this medicine will do the trick!

Any comments?

Old 09-09-2005, 11:51 PM   #2
(male)

David M HB User
Re: So I started Triaz/Tazorac

Hi... When applying Taz, one thing to keep in mind. Less is more. Use only a pea sized amount and apply it to your face.. Don't put it on your hands and then rub it in like you would another product. During the first few weeks, expect there to be an outbreak from the Taz... This means that it is working and is NORMAL...... It should stop in a week or two... It is working to bring all of your skin impurities and imperfections, ie to the surface in order to start keeping you clear.... Once the breakouts stop, continue using Taz.. I have been on it for two yrs now, and it is still working.... You will notice a difference. It just requires a little time and patience... GOOD LUCK

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread