It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
(female)

.Dot HB User
Thumbs up Amazing Lotion for all skin types!!!!!!!!!

I'm not working for the Almay company or anything, but I thought I had to share this wonderful product... especially with all you troubled who have troubled minds and skin The facial lotion is by Almay... and it is called Milk Plus. It can be found in Kmart... or other drugstores carrying Almay products (it's really hard to find ones that do.. thankfully Kmart sells it now!) The lotion is 'hypo-allergenic; spf 15;fragrance free; oil free; non-comedogeni; clinically, dermatologist and allergy tested, suitable for sensitive skin'... and 'normal to oily skin'.

On top of all this... it is the ONLY lotion I have ever tried that gave my skin an AMAZING glow-- w/o all the oils! It really does make my face glow... I can't get enough of this lotion!

Old 09-11-2005, 04:01 AM   #2
(male)

smc612 HB User
Re: Amazing Lotion for all skin types!!!!!!!!!

hi dot---i use a product called skin milk. don't know if it's made by almay or if it's a different product. love it!!!! just started to use the body products also. they have a faint vanilla scent and are wonderful. i am 51 and just stopped breaking out in the last year since i went through menopause. i have good skin but sometimes red spots. i find the milk products tone it down.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2005, 06:56 AM   #3
(female)

mo523 HB User

Wow. Thanks .Dot! Do you know that I was just about to put a post up, asking for people to list their favorite moisturisers that give them a glow? I think that I will go check it out.

Old 09-14-2005, 03:23 AM   #4
(female)

.Dot HB User

yeah angel54, its probably a different brand, cause these products are fragrance free. Milk products definately help the skin though... when external! I don't even eat dairy... due to the way it makes me feel about my skin... but these lotions are wonderful!

mo523, yeah i posted this cause I always see people in search of the perfect lotion... which I definately think I've found I also LOVE Dr. Hauschka's facial lotion which gives me an AMAZING glow... but it's pretty oily.... Anyway, glad I could helP!

Old 09-14-2005, 12:56 PM   #5
(female)

meltinginureyes HB User

I've actually been thinking about trying this. Thanks for the feedback!

Closed Thread