It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2005, 03:03 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

scouselad1974 HB User
Messed Up Big Time

I have been so stupid and totally made a mess of a pimple on my forehead, i said i would never do this again after my last attack on a pimple that left me with a cut for 3 months.
On Sunday a mega pimple brokeout on my forehead and one on the side of my nose, i have managed to leave the nose pimple alone and just treat it with dettol and today it's nearly gone but i just couldn't leave the forehead pimple alone probably because it was so in my face and after using warm compresses and different products it now looks a total mess, in fact i have even taken a few day's off work and i am too embarresed to go out although i have to, infact the thought of people seeing me like this makes me feel physically sick.
I am just applying moisturizer at the moment as the skin is red with product over use but the redness doesn't seem to be subsiding, i look as though i have walked into a wall or someting and been so self concious i just can't think about anything else.
The worst thing is i am due to go on holiday this weekend and i have been looking forward to it for ages as i need a good vacation, but now all i want to do is hide away until this thing looks half decent.
This is the final time that i will ever mess around with a pimple, from now on they get left alone and i will just have to learn to cope with them because one minutes madness is going to cause me one week of hell.

Old 09-15-2005, 08:36 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

zosolizard HB User
Re: Messed Up Big Time

I know it's hard not to mess with those zits that are right out on the front of your face. I do it too. I did it this a.m. And all it did was come right back!!!

I feel that I don't want people to see me because of my skin, but I try to not let it change my life!! My BF tells me that we are much more concious of how our skin looks than just about anyone else (unless we go to a makeup artist, spa, etc).

Try not to let this mark on your forehead ruin your day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2005, 10:37 AM   #3
(female)

prl HB User
Re: Messed Up Big Time

I'm sorry to hear about your "pimple problem" I am currently in the same situation but pimple and red patch is on the chin! I too am hibernating today which for different reasons is really breaking my heart. It is so frustrating to be in the situation and even though my husband says the same thing - no one is going to notice it etc, I know I can and it really brings me down.

I tried polysporin last night and it seemed to calm the redness down. It dried my skin a little so I can't put makeup on it but since I'm in today and can ignore it. I hope tomorrow brings better news for me and for you - your holiday is still a couple days away. Keep your chin up and try to keep yourself busy and don't play! I know easier said than done but think about your trip!

Closed Thread