It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
(female)

.Dot HB User
natural products to eliminate acne&scars

has anyone tried any natural or organic products that have helped your acne and/or scars? Please share... I've been using neutrogena oil free acne wash and i think it's terrible for my skin i need natural products that WORK! Thank you..

Old 10-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #2
(female)

health15 HB User
Re: natural products to eliminate acne&scars

try olive leaf extract. I started taking this half way through my digestive system cleanse and I think it is really making a difference. I got some at Whole Foods in a capsule form. It naturally kills the bacteria that causes acne and kills yeasts and molds in the body. Yeasts and molds in the body release a toxin as a waste products which can sometimes be too much for the liver to get rid of. Having a healthy liver is very important for clear skin. If you have taken a lot of antibiotics in the past for acne, you may have more yeast in your body that is normal. So, it helps 2 things at once. I take an antioxidant with extra zinc along with it to help with healing the scars. I also use retinA micro, but you were interested in natural products. I remember seeing a thread regarding aloe vera gel helping some people. It didn't work for me because I had some kind of reaction, but no one else on that thread seemed to have the same reaction as me. Maybe do a search and check that out as well. good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2005, 10:35 AM   #3
(male)

whitesox123 HB User

apple cider toner and asprin mask are very good and cheap

revivalabs has some good moistrizers with vitamen e and other stuff that help get rid of red marks

Old 10-24-2005, 05:42 PM   #4
(female)

.Dot HB User

anyone else have any good face washes that are natural and targeted for acne?

Closed Thread