It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2005, 02:20 AM   #1
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Cool washing with olive oil, and not using soap

for the past fewdays I have been washing using extra virgin olive oil ( normal olive oil for cooking ) before I get in the shower I massage it in to my face, neck and my scalp ( i got a shaved head so might aswell ha ha ) you can use as much olive oil as you want, best to use a nice amount dont be shy type thing, just make sure you rinse it completley all off in the shower.( it is best to get in the shower to rinse off the olive oil, as you need to make sure you wash it completley off you're skin so it wont bloke you're pores )

after massaging in to my skin after a minute I got in to the shower and let a little warm water go other my head, and start gently rubbing the oil in to my skin, then I let a little more warm water run other my skin again, and I gently rub it in. and so forth and so forth. Then I just rinse all the oil off buy letting the warm water run other my face and neck.

I spend a good 5 minutes rinsing it off, making sure all the oil is completley washed off when done I turn the shower on cold and rinse my self off to, as it will refresh you're skin and tighten you're pores.

when done I pat myself dry and use johnsons baby lotion and cotton wool to cleanse my face. I only wash my face with olive oil once a day though, all I do before bed is cleanse my face with the johnsons baby lotion and thats my new routine basically. So far it seems a good routine, I got the idea hearing that olive oil was good for washing you're hands with getting of paint and stuff like that. So I tested washing permanet pen of my hands, I tyed washing the ink off with soap and it didnt work to good, but when I tryed with olive oil it came off completley near enough I think for some reason the olive oil cuts threw oil, which makes it good for washing with.

I will keep you posted on how good it works

you could also wash you're body like this to if you wanted to....I just use soap under my arm pits and that, to try and be hygenic type thing!!

Last edited by beatboxkid; 10-24-2005 at 02:39 AM. Reason: to change a few things

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread