It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2003, 05:05 PM   #1

monodynamic HB User
Post Bacne

Allright folks.

We all hate acne, no matter where it is on our body.
I have it all over, but today I am really ****** off at my bacne. It really sucks. It makes no sense, why in the hell would you get pimples on your back? This stuff doesnt make sense and I need your help to stop it.

Please give me suggestions or ideas in treating this terrible disease on my back, and give me hope. I would rejoice if I can get this solved within two weeks. Hehe. but hey I know acne doesnt have a timetable, but I do.

Anyways, any ideas or suggestions would be great. I am on 120 mg of Accutane daily now for about 6 months. It has not helped my back. I need you people to help me regain my life back.

Wooohoooo! Have a good weekend.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:23 PM   #2

MYLO HB User
Im sure all of us would rather have our acne on our backs than our faces. Or heck any part of the body other than the face.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2003, 05:45 PM   #3

koden HB User
Question

nah id much rather hav it on my face.
i cant really wear sleeveless shirts or nething.
im not n school nemore & my dad has our only car @ work all day so im stuck @ home all the time w/ no 1 2 c me besides my parents & brother, but hes always out skating.
at least its easier 2 treat acne on ur face than ur body & more treatments available..

however, today my dad picked me up some kiss my face pure olive oil bar soap cuz i have been using panoxl 10 4 quite a while now & ive become immune 2 it, or so it seems.
im not seeing any more results, good or bad

w/ only 4 ingredients im sure it wont hurt & heck it might even help
he had 2 get this @ a health food store & he talked to 2 girls n their early 20's & told them about my kind of acne & they told him about another product that would definitely help me out & that it was the best on the market n their opinion.
its called 'Face Herbal DoctoRx, Chinese Revitalizing Soap & it sure smells good.

i dont know nething about chinese medicines but it says on the back of the box that its won the 1st national invention award & lots of other awards as well & was tested 4 over 30 years on 900,000 patients.
thats a whole lot of studying & this has good ingredients, like aloe vera & glycerin
im kinda hestitant 2 use soap on my face again but its made 4 bad complexions- basically lumpy, bumpy & red skin, like me.

those girls @ the store said they love this stuff but ive never heard of it b4, but im willing 2 try it
ill try it on 1 side of my body tonight & my olive oil soap on the other & c which 1 i like more
ill let u know how it goes if ur interested
later : )

Old 05-30-2003, 06:58 PM   #4
Veteran

Testament HB User
I have been using Head and Shoulders Shampoo for my body acne, and in about a month its gotten about 50-60% better. Never seen something work this good.

I havnt seen much change in the last week or so, so im thinking of trying Neutrogena Acne Body Wash.

Best of luck!

Old 05-30-2003, 07:11 PM   #5

MuSiCaL_KaOs HB User
I use a Salicylic acid cleanser (St. Ives Clear Pore cleanser) on those areas in the shower in the morning. Then after my shower I spray on Oxy's 2% Salicylic acid toner (I poured it into a spray bottle). And at night I spray it on the problem areas once again. I have also been taking Burdock root which has helped a lot with my breakouts. My back and chest breakouts are clearing up pretty good and my face is doing a lot better. I hope that helps you some!

Old 05-30-2003, 07:12 PM   #6

MuSiCaL_KaOs HB User
I use a Salicylic acid cleanser (St. Ives Clear Pore cleanser) on those areas in the shower in the morning. Then after my shower I spray on Oxy's 2% Salicylic acid toner (I poured it into a spray bottle). And at night I spray it on the problem areas once again. I have also been taking Burdock root which has helped a lot with my breakouts. My back and chest breakouts are clearing up pretty good and my face is doing a lot better. I hope that helps you some!

Old 05-31-2003, 08:01 AM   #7

Brittany HB User
Lightbulb

Hey there,
I'm in Spain right now. I have a terrible problem with bacne aspecialy if we are going to swim in the sea. I usually wear a T-shirt on my swim suit and I have to tell my friends that "I don't want to be burn". I don't know better explaination. I cannot tell them the truth. It's really hard for me to have skin like this.
Well I also thought that there must be a reason of back acne. I try to keep shampoo and conditioner away from my back and I use Neutrogena for a month but it's still bad. It really drives me crazy....

Old 05-31-2003, 09:31 AM   #8

Bacne HB User
I've had Bacne for almost 11 years now. The stuff is stubborn as hell. Anti-biotics did help very much. Not a cure but works while on them. I am on my second month of accutane now. I did 40mgs for a month and now 60mgs. It still has not cleared me up though, but I'm staying hopeful. If you need a quick fix for the summer I would try some anti-biotics. If one kind doesn't work try another. Theres a few different kinds. Good luck.

Old 05-31-2003, 11:12 AM   #9

DeeJay HB User
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Testament:
I have been using Head and Shoulders Shampoo for my body acne, and in about a month its gotten about 50-60% better. Never seen something work this good.
Do you let in run over run back in the shower or do you use the H&S as a soap? I have noticed its great effect too for my mild acne but am reluctant to rub shampoo all over like soap!

Old 05-31-2003, 03:23 PM   #10
(female)

ellie40 HB User
Try using Herbal Logix Foaming Gel in the shower (with a netted back brush) dry off throughly and spray on Herbal Logix Total Body Spray. I use my blow dryer to speed up the drying process before applying and after. I have been using these products a few months now (I have had severe back/chest acne for years and nothing seemed to help) and I have had Vast improvement!!!! They are very resonably priced $5 each - Give it a try I hope it helps I have had really good results!!

Old 05-31-2003, 04:38 PM   #11
(male)

FargoUT HB User
I recommend the Herbal Logix Total Body Blemish Control as well. I used to recommend Neutrogena's Body Clear Body Lotion, but they discontinued it for some reason. The only problem with Herbal Logix's spray is its smell. I don't much care for it myself. Using an AHA lotion before the spray seems to help a lot too.

Old 05-31-2003, 04:58 PM   #12

sugarbaby HB User
Go out and buy Phisoderm Clear Cofindence Body Wash. Also buy herbal logix all over blemish control body spray or Natures Cure body Spray. Wash twice a day with Phisoderm Body wash with a puff were you have acne. Then at night time after your shower when your all dried off spray on one of the sprays i suggested. Let it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes!
I do this every day and i am totally clear! I use to have horrible chest acne and back acne. I could never wear low cut shirts or tank tops but now i can! I do sometimes maybe get a zit on my back but ntohing compared to what it used to be thank God!

Old 05-31-2003, 06:37 PM   #13

SpangledWinter HB User
I had bacne for some time too. Im not sure if you are a female like me but heres what was causing mine: I have pretty long hair and after I was conditioning it I wouldnt wash my back. So then I started washing my back after rinsing the conditioner out with a face soap made by Suave (cheap, only like 3 bucks). I still get the occasional pimple but nothing like it was before. Just an idea for what might help you! Good luck

Closed Thread