It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2003, 04:48 PM   #1

CroquetGirl HB User
Question Olay Daily Facials

I got some Olay samples in the mail today, but what I am doing with my face now is working okay so I hesitate to try something new. At the same time, this could be even better.
Anyone have experience with the daily facials (the cloths that you add water to and then throw away when you're done)?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2003, 05:40 PM   #2
(male)

FargoUT HB User
I dunno about Olay. My dermatologist told me to stay away from Oil of Olay products because they just add harmful oils to the skin (then again, he didn't recommend using tea tree oil either, so I guess he doesn't know everything).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2003, 06:02 PM   #3

wjp HB User
I like the ones by Ponds better. They are alrady moistened and you just pull it out the box, scrub, and throw it away. They never made me break out as far as I know.

Old 05-31-2003, 11:17 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

novembre HB User
I got a sample of those at the beginning of the year, and I'm having the same dilemma. I've been pretty happy with my skin's condition lately, even though it's not perfect. I'm afraid of trying out anything new, especially since I'm starting a new job next week where image is pretty important. I'm leaning towards not using it. I feel bad throwing out perfectly fine products, but I don't think it's worth the risk- plus, I've already tried so many products that I'm completely jaded about the whole skincare industry. I'm sticking with what I know works for me.

Closed Thread