It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #1
(male)

truthd HB User
Coffee Enema / Natural Cures

Hello! I'm here to get some feedback on a regimen I've been trying for awhile. It includes a number of things that a nutritionist provided me with. Along with some of my own ideas.

Coffee Enema:
3 cups distilled water.
Bring to Boil, add 3 talblespoons ground organic coffee.
Boil 20 minutes, use coffee filter and let cool to room temp.
Add distilled water to coffee mixture to make 32oz.
Use enema kit, once all 32oz is inside retain 12-15 min. Lay on right side to help coffee clear liver.
Flush everything out.
Drink required 3 juices atleast 45 minutes apart. Its important to drink the juices, if you do the enema and fail to do the juices then your better off not doing the enema.

Juices:

In conjunction with coffee enema drink 2 of one juice and 1 of the other.
All juices are 8oz each
Juice 1 -- Green Apple and Carrot
Juice 2 -- Watercress, Red Cabbage, Green Apple, Green Pepper, and Lettuce

Vitamins:
Squalene (Shark Liver Oil) 2 capsules 3 times a day
Vitamin C Buffered 1 tablet 3 times a day
Evening Primrose Oil 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Collidal Silver recommended dosage (10 day use of 2 tblsp a day)
Pysllium Husk (Fiber supplement) at bed time daily to help maintain regularity.
Safi (Indian Blood purifier) 3 times daily.
Calendula Cream on face at night, and as needed. (I ended up having to buy the Gel form which he didn't think was as good).

Diet:
Along with these things he recommended that my diet played a huge factor and needed to be changed. He recommend organic foods. I was to stop eating any types of sugars (including fruits). I was to elimintate most sources of protein as he said the parasites in my blood were feeding on it primarily. That protien I was to have should come from wild fish, or occasionally organic things like chicken. He thought that avoided processed chicken was very essential to eleminate the antiobiotics they are fed from entering my body.

Basically my diet was to consist of mostly vegetables (potatoes, greens, etc.) In the morning natural oats for oatmeal, and eating alot of them to help with bowel function.

Results:
For the first 2 to 3 weeks my skin stayed generally the same. Small pimples, and no major clearing of the blemishes I already had. However I had been doing everything (including eating 90% well) except the coffee enemas-- which I hadn't done a single one of. At this point my skin was started to break out worse, including a large cystic type of blemish on my nose that made me look very red. The following week I got some advice to continue to give this a chance. I was told that the coffee enemas were a very large part of making this work. So for the next two weeks I did about 11 coffee enemas in 14 days. Also note that I was using a volcano mud daily on my face to exfoliate my skin. The first week of the coffee enemas was amazing. My skin started to clear up dramatically. Cystic type of blemishes simply just started to fade away rather then getting redder and coming to a head. I was very amazed at this point about how this was working. A couple days before that I had run out of squalene. The only local version I could find was a less potent one in combination with Vitamin A. The past week from around New Years to now my skin had gotten quite terrible. The past week my diet has been fairly good, with a few screwups like eating a couple pieces of bread and eating some sugary granola. I got overconfident in the results and started to lapse back into old habits. though my diet was still fairly good. I continued up until a couple of days ago to do all of the things recommended, but my skin has gradually gotten worse and worse. A couple of days ago I decided to continue the regimen but to go back to taking my Bactrim antiobiotic which had previously kept my skin clear. Ive been taking Bactrim again for 2 days with no results yet, but I suspect it will start working in a week or so.

Summary:

Im very confused about the effectiveness of how this regimen is/was working. I had 1 week of amazing improvement and almost no new blemishes. The next week my skin absolutely got horrible. Several new blemishes every day, up to today. My skin is extremely dry and I have on occasional used a topical antiobiotic to help that I previously used before. However Im still baffled that I was using nothing with antiobiotics and my skin was getting much better. My diet got slightly worse but was still pretty good and my skin started breaking out terrible. I ate a small loaf of bread one night and the next my skin had several new pimples. Now that Im backing to taking antiobiotics I wonder if I should have simply given this regimen more time to work. Or if it simply just wasn't going to work for me. Im planning I think on using the antiobiotics until my skin clears up again and then give this another try, and in the mean time continue doing both the antiobiotics, the enemas and the vitamins.

Please share yours thoughts.

NOTE: I was also taking two homepathic medicines he gave me. Several pellets a day, about 5 times a day. I could get the names if anyone was interested, he said they would help balance out my body. Also note that Im beginning to think the dosage of vitamin A with the squalene I got a couple weeks ago might be the cause for the second bad week (It ended up being about 60,000 iu of vit A daily). Any thoughts?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some background on me too!

Background:

I've had acne since I was probably about 13. I'm 25 now. Its been very extreme at times and I would definetly consider myself as a severe case. Throughout my teens I had seen dermatologists on and off, some prescriptions helped clear up my skin for awhile. Almost every time though eventually I'd stop my meds and my acne would slowly return. Around 20 I decided I didn't want to cure my acne through a dermatologist and tried several regimens including a long usage of B5 (10-15g a day for almost 2 years which didn't work).

About 2 years ago I decided to try something different. I changed my diet to eleminate sugar (refined, I still ate fruits) and complex carbohydrates (breads, pastas and starchess). I still continued the use of my B5, and Udo's choice oil blend. These things seemed to help, but I broke down and went to see a dermatologist. I ended up getting a prescription for Bactrim DS, along with retin-a micro. I continued doing all of these things together. Amazingly it cleared up my skin, but the problem was I wasn't sure what was clearing up my skin exactly. It could have been a combination of the things, or just the derm's prescription. Though I do believe that diet had a large effect. Once my skin cleared up I tended to eat worse, but still healthy. My skin got worse but was still generally clear and breakouts were rare. I woke up for a few months thinking how nice it is to be able to look into the mirror in the morning and not worry about what I would see.

Around a year ago my presciption for Bactrim ended, my derm wanted me to take a blood test before she would prescribe more because of worries about my white blood cells. I didn't have insurance at the time and ended up trying to go a more pure route and forego antibiotics. After a month my skin started breaking out. After two months I couldn't bear to look in the mirror, I was embarrassed to see my girlfriend. I went back to my derm and agreed to take a blood test once my insurance kicked in (about 3 months later). Bactrim DS cleared my skin up again. I also still used Retin-A micro, and a topical foam clyndamicin. During the two months when my skin was breaking out badly I decided to quit the B5 which didn't help me at all. I tried a completely healthy diet with alot of natural foods, that didn't help me much either. Afterwards I contributed the Bactrim to being the one thing that helped my skin the most. This all took place around the spring of last year. I continued taking Bactrim up until about 5 weeks ago. My skin was somewhat clear, but started breaking out more because of my frequently missing doses and eating fairly unhealthy (lots of breads, sugar etc). When I stuck to my doses and eat better my skin got clearer, but not completely.

For Thanksgiving I went home. There my uncle brought me to a nutritionist/natural healer who examined my blood. It was amazing that there was so much bacteria in my blood, and the presence of white blood cells was so extremely low. I decided then to listed to what he told me to do and give it a try. The instructions he gave me are what is listed above.

Last edited by truthd; 01-09-2006 at 09:44 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #2

acnefreedom7 HB User
Re: Coffee Enema / Natural Cures

Sure I'll give you some feedback. I myself have done the coffee enema while I was purging stones out of my liver. The coffee enema detoxifies the liver dramatically by the liver expelling stagnant bile. Unfortunately, cleansing and detoxifying your liver enables it into a weakened state. Therefore, that's why you still get reoccurring acne. What you need to do is to rebuild your liver afterwards. I constantly keep repeating the process of cleansing, then rebuilding, which strengthens my liver to regulate hormones and toxins.

Old 01-09-2006, 11:40 PM   #3

acnefreedom7 HB User

Hey, I read the rest of your post about the large amount of bacteria in your blood. I am a 20 year old male; ended all antibiotic prescriptions when I was 18 due to the horrific effect it left me. The antibiotics wiped out my entire immune system by it killing the good and bad bacteria. Unfortunately, the bad bacteria grows back very rapidly as the antibiotics lose the effectiveness.

I reccomend you look into taking probiotics/primal defense for your system. This will reimplant good bacteria in your body.

Cleanse and regenerate your bowels because all of that bad bacteria in your system eats away your bowel lining, causing unsuccessful bowel movements.

After you do all that, then you should detoxify your liver, and then rebuild.

Hope this helps. I did all this over time and experienced great results. I once had cystic acne and hated to leave my place. Let me know if you have further questions.

Old 01-10-2006, 10:16 AM   #4
(male)

truthd HB User

Yeah I've got a few questions.

Do you recommend a specific brand of probiotic?

Quote:
Cleanse and regenerate your bowels because all of that bad bacteria in your system eats away your bowel lining, causing unsuccessful bowel movements.
Could you explain this a little further? I thought the coffee enemas were cleansing my bowels. As far as regenerating them I have no idea how to go about doing that.

Quote:
After you do all that, then you should detoxify your liver, and then rebuild.
The coffee enema is detox'ing my liver right? However how would I go about rebuilding?

Appreciate your answers.

Old 01-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #5

acnefreedom7 HB User

In terms of what you're asking; think of it as this example.

You have a computer with an old operating system; Windows 95. As you surf the internet, the computer gets infected with viruses, spam, ect; which causes your computer to crash.

In order to fix this mess, you must clean your computer of viruses and spam (Same as detoxing your liver). Now, just because you cleaned out your computer doesn't mean the viruses and spam won't come back, due to your Windows 95 being unable to tolerate the viruses. Therefore, you would upgrade to Windows XP in which your computer will be stronger and improved by being less suseptable to viruses and spam (example of needing to rebuild your liver).

Before you could detoxify and rebuild your liver effectively, you must make sure your bowels are in good working order. Thus, efficient bowels would enable you to have around three large and well formed bowel movements a day to ensure your body is channeling the toxins from your body. If your bowels are not functioning properly, all of the toxins gets recirculated back into your blood in which your liver becomes overwhelmed. That is why you can't detoxify your liver to improve your skin long term. By all means, I am not a doctor; I have been desperate to diminish my acne for four years. I have done a lot of research as to what fixes the problem. Given that you are coming off the antibiotic Bactrim. start off with this.

1. Cleanse your bowels. You will know once they are cleansed by being able to have good stools.

2. Next, regenerate/rebuild your bowels so they're stronger and able to handle toxins more effectively.

3. Make sure you ingest probiotics/primal defense in which friendly/good bacteria is in your body since the antibiotics wiped out the good/bad bacteria in your body.

4. Now you can purge stones from your liver.

5. Detoxify/cleanse your liver.

6. Rebuild your liver.

*Now I can't give you the exact products/program to use since it's against the rules in the forum. With this given information; you will be able to research how to do these steps.

Hope all goes well.

Old 01-10-2006, 10:20 PM   #6
(male)

anachron HB User

Medical community frowns upon coffee anemas.

Old 01-11-2006, 04:42 AM   #7
(female)

vintagedream HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachron
Medical community frowns upon coffee anemas.

how come?

Old 01-16-2006, 11:39 AM   #8
(male)

truthd HB User

Update 1/16/06

I ended up deciding to stick with this regimen for awhile longer. I went to two days where I took antibiotics, but ended up stopping after that. I've also made some modifications in my diet, sleep habits, and the number of coffee enemas Ive been doing.

The results are pretty good. My skin stopped breaking out badly. In fact its not really breaking out at all anymore. Every other day or so I'll get another whitehead or two but they've been pretty rare. There is still alot of scarring and red marks from the previous breakout so my skin isn't very clear.

The changes Ive made so far are as follows:

1) Coffee enemas 3-4 times a week. (As opposed to trying to do 5 or 6)
2) Better sleep habits. I've been consistently getting 6+ hours of sleep a night. I along with the Dr. Im working with contributed alot of my previous breakout to new years weekend in which I only got 12 hours of sleep and worked 34 hours in a three day period.
3) Changes in diet. Ive been avoiding any types of sugar, or products with more then 2 or 3 grams of sugar. Ive also increased my intake of vegtables, eating more brocoli and spinach. While in the same breath trying to reduce my intake of all types of protein. If Ive had to eat protien its been mostly wild fish (salmon), or on occasion small amounts of organic chicken.

I'll keep you guys updated. So far though Ive been pretty optomistic with the changes over the past week or so.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:12 AM   #9
(male)

anachron HB User

Because it upsets the intestinal flora. It can lead to bowel problems

Old 01-17-2006, 08:32 PM   #10

acnefreedom7 HB User

I do agree that enemas can lead to bowel problems. Using enemas in excess throws off the transit by the bowels not being able to perform on their own; instead having to use an enema for a deposit. When I used the enema a couple of times, I wouldn't be able to have a bowel movement for more than a day.

Old 01-17-2006, 09:28 PM   #11
(female)

jazmella HB User

I do a coffee enema once a week. Have been doing it consistently for over a year now, and I've not had any difficulties with bowel movements, even the same/following day.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:22 PM   #12
(male)

anachron HB User

give it more time and I assure you problems

Closed Thread