It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2003, 03:35 PM   #1

pooche HB User
Post will acutaine help me with this?

Ok, I do not have cystic acne but I have little bumps and very rough skin on my face. Mostly on the cheeks forehead. I have basically tried everything. I'm 24 years old and my derm is ready to start me on acutaine, he wants to start me at 40mg a day but I'm scared of the breakout, especially because I only have mild but persistant acne.
Should I suggest to him to start me on a low dosage? Will acutaine even work for mild acne but persistant?

Another question is that I live in Northern Ontario and we get very hot and sunny days, I'm a vary fair skinned person and afraid of the sun. Even with all of this I can no longer survive without doing something, there is not a minute that goes by in the day that I'm not thinking about my stupid face.

Please help me with some support and suggestions.

Pooche

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread