It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2003, 07:35 PM   #1

bargainshopper HB User
Lightbulb Kiss My Face

anyone used the Kiss My Face Pore Shrink deep cleansing mask? i've read it contains some good ingredients like tee tree oil and other essential oils w/ antiseptic properties. it's all natural, which is definetly a plus. anyone had any experience w/ this product or any other kiss my face products for that matter? thanks

Old 06-03-2003, 09:19 PM   #2

koden HB User
Question

hi- I haven't personally tried the pore shrink mask but my dad got me a bar of their pure olive oil soap the other day & I like it a lot.

I was gonna use it on my body acne but he talked to some girls up at the health food store where he got it & they said I should use some chinese soap instead & I have been for a few days & I have definitely noticed an improvement on my chest acne, esp.
It's not near as red as it used to be & it finally looks like normal skin color again.
It also feels much less bumpy on my back but I don't know what it looks like back there, I can't see it.
I know you didn't ask about that but I just wanted to say it anyway.

The only bad thing about the olive soap is the size, if you get an 8oz. bar.
It's bigger than my wash pouf & it was stuck to my soap rack yesterday & I was trying to wrench it off but it fell & nearly crushed my toe.
It hit my ankle & I've got a big bruise there now.
I mean, this bar is huge & if you keep it out of water, it'll probably outlive you.

But yes, I do think it's a very good line & I would definitely recommend it to you.
As soon as I can, I'm gonna get some of their shampoo & deodorant & their toothpaste too.
sorry for the length
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2003, 09:59 PM   #3

bargainshopper HB User
thank you for all your advice! so where do you find this "chinese soap?" is it actually an acne soap or does it just happen to help heal acne? thanks again for your input

Old 06-03-2003, 10:27 PM   #4

koden HB User
Question

you're welcome : )
Well, my dad went to the biggest health food store in our nearby big city & it was called Sunshine Natural Foods but I don't know if they would have that store where you live.
I'm sure they would have it at most health food stores but if I were you I'd probably look at the biggest ones first.

This stuff is called 'Herbal Face DoctorRx Chinese Rejuvenating Soap' & it's a yellow soap in a red box.
At the stores it's about $11 but online it's about $20.
It smells really nice & it says it's specifically formulated for bad complexions- rough, lumpy, & reddish as well as enlarged pores & premature aging of the skin.
I have red blotches on my forehead & I've been washing my face w/ this 2x a day followed by aqua glycolic face cream & even my parents have said my forehead isn't near as red as it was a few days ago & that is great news cuz my forehead's been the same for years now.
The first time I used this soap I had a pus-filled zit on my forehead & it just shrunk completely overnight.
It's also bumpy up there but it's getting smoother & I would imagine that this stuff would help acne too.

It says on the back of the box that this soap has won several awards for it's effectiveness, ie. the first chinese national invention award, for ex.
They said it was tested for 30 years on over 900,000 patients.

Apparently this soap kills 2 tiny parasites that live in sebaceous glands that have been overlooked by major acne studies & that these 2 little boogers cause ugly skin.

I had never heard of this stuff b4 at all but my dad said he talked to 2 girls who worked at that store & he told them about my acne/blotchiness & they said that they thought this was the best product on the market for acne & bad complexions & that this would definitely help me.
They said it's been selling out like crazy at their shop.
My dad totally surprised me w/ this stuff, I had no idea he was gonna get anything else for me besides my olive oil soap but I'm glad he did.
This stuff is very cool

It doesn't even dry me out & this & the body shop's pineapple facial wash are the only things that never have.
I've only been using it for a few days & I'm already seeing improvement but I hope it doesn't quit on me.
I'll keep you posted how it goes if you want
I have nothing bad to say about it so far
sorry for writing so much again
hope this helps : )

[This message has been edited by koden (edited 06-04-2003).]

Closed Thread