It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2003, 04:36 AM   #1

lemongrass HB User
Angry Blah

Well, I haven't been posting as much as usual lately and here is the reason why. I finally found something that was working beautifully. B5. I was experienceing the same kind of results Poreoilyme had. Then I ran out. So I got friends and relatives to ship some over here to Austria. But then Austrian customs got wise. B5 is not sold in Austria. Austrian customs said I can't have it unless I can get an Austrian doctor to write a note saying why I have to use B5 and that there are no 'medications' already available in Austria to treat my 'condition'. I am so mad. It was working. I looked great. I felt great. Now I don't know what to do. My face is an oil slick once again.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
Can you find a doctor who will go here and read these posts, as well as go to some websites about B5 to learn more information so he or she will write the note? Can't you order it from a company directly on the Internet? I get mine from another country, and it just comes right through in the mail with a stamp from the company saying it's a skin care product.

So sorry you're having trouble. I know I'd be frantic if I had my cure taken from me! This reminds me so much of that movie, "The Awakening!"

[This message has been edited by poreoilyme (edited 06-05-2003).]

[This message has been edited by poreoilyme (edited 06-05-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2003, 06:45 AM   #3

lemongrass HB User
I tried to get a doctor to write a note but he said no because he saw it as 'overdosing' on B5 for no medical reason. I found some Internet sites in the UK that say they ship to Austria. I might try that. Since the UK is EU, maybe the package won't even have to go through customs. I really feel defeated. If you ever move to a different country, bring everything you could possibly need to last for as long as possible. I'm out of B5 and Zinc. Almost out of BCP. And almost out of Jane Iredale makeup. Today I looked at my face at 10am and it was so oily, I couldn't even see my face. Does that make sense? You know, when all your make up smudges and runs together and you literally look like your face is melting? Remind me why I moved here again? Fighting acne in a foreign country is a challenge.

Closed Thread