It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #1
(male)

i hate pimples HB User
Question Has anyone ever used Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment?

its the one with the pills and the vanishing cream...

if you have tried it...
did it work for you?
how long until you saw results?
are you still using it?

thanks

Old 04-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
(male)

Ratman HB User
Re: Has anyone ever used Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment?

I started taking Nature's Cure and 75,000 IU's of vitamin A at the same time and I immediately started to see a reduction in my neck acne that had been persistent for a very long time. Things got gradually better over the next 6 months, but only a little. I started taking One Source Advanced Formula vitamins and that seemed to do something. I cleared up pretty much completely. I'm pretty sure the vitamin had something to do with it. Because I ran out and stared using some other vitamin. I can't remember which one, but it's a popular one. My acne slowly started to come back and so I ran out and got some more One Source and within a week or two, it was back under control.

To be honest, I don't know how much the Nature's Cure or Vitamin A helped. You see, after staring with the Nature's Cure and Vitamin A, instead of breaking out constantly, I would be clear for 5 days or so, then break out for a couple days. But then the gaps got larger. I'd be clear for a week and break out for a few days. Then I'd go a few weeks without breaking out. You see what I'm getting at? It could just be that I'm getting older and my hormones are calming down and so the gaps between breakouts got longer and now I just get a zit or two here and there.

However, I am convinced that the multivitamin helped. Especially after running out of them and using another, less potent, multivitamin.

Regardless, if you are like what I used to be like...completely covered in acne from head to toe, it might be worth it to try out that routine. Now, each day I take the multivitamin, 2 pills of Nature's Cure (one in the morning, one at night), and 2 pills of Vitamin A (one in the morning, one at night, each containing 25,000 IU's). And I also exercise a little and I cut fast food like McDonald's out of my diet and I don't touch soda anymore. But I did the diet stuff way before I did the vitamin stuff and it didn't really help. So diet might help, but it's not really the answer.

Saw my reflection and cried
So little hope that I died

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
(male)

i hate pimples HB User

ok and the directions say to chew the tablets...so do u just chew them up til they are gone or after chewing do u swallow with water?

Old 04-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #4
(female)

softballgirl HB User

Hi. I've tried the Nature's Cure two part system. It didn't really work for me. I was using Nature's Cure for about six months. When I took the tablets, I chewed them up a little bit but then I swallowed the rest. What kindof worked for me was a acne treatment system called Acne Free. It's kindof like the Pro Activ system but you can buy this one in stores. Ratman sounds like his treatment has worked very well so you might want to try that treatment he suggested. I think genetics plays a factor in acne. I just thought I'd share what I do for my acne problem. I hope I helped

Old 04-22-2006, 10:57 PM   #5
(female)

MzPrincessReina HB User

I didn't work for me at all. but who knows everything works differently on different people.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:54 PM   #6
(male)

iceboi HB User

Worked Great for the first month and slowly my acne came back. I only used the pills though since 5% BP is too harsh for my sensitive skin. I think taking a multi-vitamin is much better...

Old 05-17-2006, 05:44 AM   #7
(female)

nastya_366 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratman
I started taking Nature's Cure and 75,000 IU's of vitamin A at the same time and I immediately started to see a reduction in my neck acne that had been persistent for a very long time. Things got gradually better over the next 6 months, but only a little. I started taking One Source Advanced Formula vitamins and that seemed to do something. I cleared up pretty much completely. I'm pretty sure the vitamin had something to do with it. Because I ran out and stared using some other vitamin. I can't remember which one, but it's a popular one. My acne slowly started to come back and so I ran out and got some more One Source and within a week or two, it was back under control.

To be honest, I don't know how much the Nature's Cure or Vitamin A helped. You see, after staring with the Nature's Cure and Vitamin A, instead of breaking out constantly, I would be clear for 5 days or so, then break out for a couple days. But then the gaps got larger. I'd be clear for a week and break out for a few days. Then I'd go a few weeks without breaking out. You see what I'm getting at? It could just be that I'm getting older and my hormones are calming down and so the gaps between breakouts got longer and now I just get a zit or two here and there.

However, I am convinced that the multivitamin helped. Especially after running out of them and using another, less potent, multivitamin.

Regardless, if you are like what I used to be like...completely covered in acne from head to toe, it might be worth it to try out that routine. Now, each day I take the multivitamin, 2 pills of Nature's Cure (one in the morning, one at night), and 2 pills of Vitamin A (one in the morning, one at night, each containing 25,000 IU's). And I also exercise a little and I cut fast food like McDonald's out of my diet and I don't touch soda anymore. But I did the diet stuff way before I did the vitamin stuff and it didn't really help. So diet might help, but it's not really the answer.

can you please tell me wich vitamins you use???? i couldn find One Source Advanced Formula vitamins

Last edited by nastya_366; 05-17-2006 at 05:47 AM.

Closed Thread