It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User
Angry i have to squeeze white stuff out of my chin and my nose!

i squeeze at my chin because i get white heads and if i dont get that white stuff out it turns into a pimple! i told the derm about it and they dont understand what i mean. its not like an oil that comes out its just white stuff and when i do it the bump willl go down. im tired of doing this! it actually stops me from staying at other peoples houses because i have to do it every darn night
anyone eles have this problem ?if so what do u do?
hope ya understand what im talking about.
thanks!
i also have to squeeze the side of my nose to get them out. and i didnt mean pick i mean squeeze.

Last edited by whoevea; 05-31-2006 at 04:12 PM.

Old 05-31-2006, 03:44 PM   #2
(female)

kakvox HB User
Re: i have to pick my face EVERY night!

I am a picker, and now I have a couple scars as punishment for my actions. I have no one to blame but myself and my urges to pick away the pain. Picking truly truly only makes the acne even redder and angrier than before.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User
Re: i have to squeeze white stuff out of my chin and my nose!

but if i dont squeeze that white stuff out it will turn into a pimple or a bump. i dont wanna do it but have to. but i dont understand why?

Last edited by whoevea; 05-31-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:47 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User

well i guess im the only one with this problem!

Old 05-31-2006, 04:48 PM   #5
(female)

jillr HB User

It sounds like something I had done when I got a facial. Do you notice scars in the areas where you have squeezed? Check out the post on this board about steaming your face. That might help you develop a better method of getting rid of that white stuff.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:54 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User

im actually gonna steam my face tonight and try that aspirin mask. when i squeeze it....their isent a scar. just red from squeezing. its just so annoying because if i dont do it ...it will form into a bump or pimple.

Old 05-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #7
(female)

dollymama HB User

Have you tried a cloth that has been soaked with really hot water? If you wet a facecloth with really hot water (as hot as you can stand it) and place it on top of those white things, they might go down on their own or just burst on their own. Do you sqeeze, get the stuff out and then the next day, they are back?

Old 05-31-2006, 08:51 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User

yep...they come back and wont go away. i swear its a part of my life. something i always have to do but i dont no why it gets like that.i look in a mirror where u can see close up and i look at my chin and i see the little white things sticking out a little... waiting to be squeezed. no idea what ya call this but i hate it.

Last edited by whoevea; 05-31-2006 at 08:53 PM.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:42 AM   #9
(female)

frozen_rain HB User

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!!!! I have to scrape off the "bumps" otherwise I find that they will turn into pimples! You are not alone. Though I can't figure out for the life of me what they are, and what I can do to get rid of them. I only have mine on my chin. I hate them with a passion. Maybe I'll try the hot cloth thing? Uggggh...I don't know.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:11 AM   #10
(male)

Dalacined HB User

I think maybe you can find the source and try to prevent it. Maybe its part of your lifestyle that effected it. I get it too, whenever i felt very hot, hot as in hot inside the body, the nexy day i'll get a few on my face. So I try to avoid getting them.

Or maybe you just need to get a set of mosturiser, cleanser and toner that really suits you. Good luck to you.. Its really not fun to have 'em all the time.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:25 AM   #11
(female)

XLatin_BeautyX HB User

I had this exact same problem just 2 weeks ago. I used to just get an occasional cyst, which wasn't that bad, but the I started getting whiteheads, I found that if I didn't squeeze them, they turned into pimples, I would dry them out (i.e.= toothpaste, 10% BP, etc.) and they would develop a scab, I would leave the scab alone for about two weeks, the scab would come off but it would leave a hole in my pore (similar to when you take blackheads out) i would panick, use alcohol to close the pore, then it would heal and turn into a whitehead>>>>and the cycle would start all over again.

then I found out that most of the things I used had SA in them- and that SA brought the bacteria to the surface (whiteheads) and that BP killed the bacteria. So I changed my routine. Now I when I get home I take my makeup off, and put Clearasil Tinted 10& BP on my problem areas, leave that on for a while, then wash with Dove soap, put 50%alcohol all over my face, and go to sleep, and in the morning I just wash with Dove and walk out the door. My acne has cleared dramatically.

Hope this helps.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #12
(male)

sickandtired25 HB User

You are not alone. I started to have that problem in middle school and I am now 31. I still have it. Everyday on any day, I can squeeze my nose or my chin area and make that white stuff come out. I used to get cystic acne so big on my nose and chin that I would actually cut them with a razor blade and perform the removal myself because otherwise there was no way I was going to school with that on my face. They would swell to the point that it looked like a very bad bee sting. Not that I am so vain, it is just that they looked so bad, you would think I had a disease or something. Now those two areas don't get the really big bumpsI have tried everthing I can get my hands on plus stuff from a derm. It really is messed up that no one can help. Dermatologist seem to just be doctors with permission to give out certain medicines, but they don't know how to cure anything those medicines won't. If you find any answers let me know please.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #13
(male)

irequireyrsoul HB User

Having bad eczema and acne as a teenager was such a bother. I find for pimples or whiteheads the first line of defense is WATER drink loads of it. I also find that a good facial regimine with a good cleanser, toner, and astringent helps as well. If all else fails ..............PROACTIVE !

Old 06-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User
Unhappy Re: i have to squeeze white stuff out of my chin and my nose!

i am soooo glad im not the only one lol.
ok now does anyone know what this is called so i can look it up?
irequireyrsoul...i was thinking about trying proactive but i really dont have bad acne. i do take doxicyline and that works but not for those little annoying bumps that i have to pick at all the time .

Closed Thread