It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
(male)

blue_eyes21 HB User
HELP!! Tiny bumps all over forehead

I recently started getting alot of little tiny bumps on my forehead. they dont really look like pimples or blackheads and I havn't a clue what they are but they are very annoying. I can almost scrape some of them off with my finger nail but after the day goes on and my skin gets a little oily i can feel them less. But as soon as I shower my forehead feels like sandpaper again. anyone have any idea how to get rid of this ???

Old 06-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #2
(female)

Jasminda HB User
Re: HELP!! Tiny bumps all over forehead

ugggh i have the same exact problem! I am going to try a biore astringent tonight and see if it dries them out somewhat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2006, 06:54 PM   #3
Inactive

Terrierlover HB User

I started getting these too, so I quit using all my hair products other than shampoo. And they all are going away! I think there was something in my hair stuff - maybe a wax or an oil, that was really messing with my skin.
Hope this helps someone.

Old 06-07-2006, 07:17 PM   #4
(male)

kdogg HB User

i had the exact same thing....i went on accutane and it still didnt help. its almost like if you keep your skin really moist or oily they arent even there but when your skin dries out they show alot...i have found that tazorac and using moisturizer 2 times a day has helpd alot...i think the taz jus helps keep the pores clear and that was my problem.

Old 06-10-2006, 08:43 PM   #5
(female)

marzotto HB User

hmm i seem to have the same sort of problem although i know that mine are caused by too much oil building up, so pretty much like blackheads that are just flesh colour. I don't know if that's what yours may be. Im currently on differin as well as tazorac but if you ask me it's probably clogged pores by oil or maybe products that oyu are using. Going to derm on monday to see what can be done about them. I post if i have good results.

Old 06-11-2006, 07:28 AM   #6
(female)

daphne009 HB User

Join the club! I got this same very annoying problem myself! I have VERY sensitive, oily skin and dont use any hair products or anything but I do use makeup. However it seems no matter what makeup I use they are still there so I dont know that its anything in my make up irritating my skin or what!?? It's keeping me completely baffled. They do not want to go away for anything. Doesnt help that my hair is really oily too. I cannot go a day without washing (not that I'd want to, I'm just sayin) Anybody got any suggestions for home remedies for this for someone who is pregnant??

Old 06-11-2006, 03:57 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

waterlily HB User

Aspirin mask will do very well in getting rid of those bumps. Try it. It's easy and cheap - dissolve a few aspirins in a few drops of water and leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.

Closed Thread