It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2006, 12:55 AM   #1
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Thumbs up my new skin routine is working well good / VIRTUALLY CLEAR NOW/ LOOK!!!

HELLO PEOPLE!
I will try and keep this short and simple.

the products I am using are - fairy bar soap, lanes tea tree oil, vaseline intensive care aloevera & cucumber lotion.

I wash in the morning with fairy soap, warm water then plenty of cold. I then make sure my face/neck is completley dry and apply the aloevera & cucumber lotion. I wait a few minutes till the lotion is absorbed then I apply the teatree oil to my face and neck (I apply neat I dont dilute it). The best way to apply the teatree oil is to take the little dispenser of the bottle using plyers or what ever, then just place you finger over the top of the bottle and keep turning the bottle upside down so you get a bit on you're finger. Then keep dabbing little bits over you're skin, and then slowly/lightly rub in youre skin using you're finger tips.

I also repeat this process in the evening to, so I am washing twice a day, and applying the teatreeoil twice a day. But another thing I do just before going bed is apply the teatree oil to my face/neck with out washing or using any lotion/moustriser.

anyhows did go on a bit there, but just wanted to make sure my instuctions on here were totally clear.......... The only down side of this routine is that teatree oil can smell quite strong so it would be best not to go out for about an hour after you have applyed it. (after the teatree oil has been on for a hour you can barley smell it then )

I do all so take 30mg of zinc a day and take 2 vitamin E tablets every day, but i forgotten what size the vitamin E tablets are now. Anyhows this skin routine works wonders for me, maybe it can help pther people on here to
OHHHH I nearly forgot to mention to 10ml of tea tree oil I use is only small, but you will be suprised how long it lasts, been doing this routine a week now and still got some left, and I apply it to my face & neck 3 times a day!!! you only need a thin application of the stuff, if used propley enconomically it could last you ages!!!!!!!!!!!!

laters ev1

Last edited by beatboxkid; 06-12-2006 at 01:00 AM. Reason: needed spelling corrected

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2006, 03:39 AM   #2
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Thumbs up Re: my new skin routine is working well good / VIRTUALLY CLEAR NOW/ LOOK!!!

this skin routine is working for me really well, skins virtually cleared up and had only couple of little spots. Since I decided to put neat tetree oil on my face/neck just before bed, with out washing or applying moustriser etc.... I noticed the routine is working better now, I have fairly sensitive skin and I have found applying the teatree oil 3 times a day hasnt dryed it out to much or casued any problems for me.

anyhows was wondering if many other people in here like to use teatree oil neat? and if they have had much sucess with it? I know it smells a bit, but after an hour of putting it on the smell wares off thats the only down side to it really, but the good thing is how far them the little 10ml bottles go/last........ quite amaizing really!!!!!!!!

somthing else I should of mentioned is I only exfoliate about once every 2 months using a micro dermabrassion cloth on my face/neck & body. I wash with dettol bar soap first in the shower, then use the dermabrassion cloth, then standing in the shower I give my self a good scrub using an orange that has been sliced in half (face/neck & body) reason for this is it will take more dead skin off and kill all bacteria. I then rinse off all the orange with cold water in the shower, pat my self dry and apply johnsons baby lotion to to soothe my skin. IMPORTANT!! THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE ONCE A MONTH AT THE MOST, AS IS VERY DEEP CLEANSING/EXFOLIATING, IF DONE TO MUCH IT WILL DAMAGE YOU'RE SKIN AND JUST MAKE YOU'RE ACNE WORSE. in my opinion exfloiating ever day or once a week is far to much and bad for you're skin. I mean its just natural to take that much skin off all the time, for a start it will make you're skin very sensitive to the sun.

FAIR DOO'S I HAVE GONE ON A BIT AGAIN!!! but just thought was best to tell you my whole routine and to make sure everything was clear to understand.

will update this thread in a week or so , laters people

Last edited by beatboxkid; 06-13-2006 at 04:06 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Old 06-16-2006, 03:08 AM   #3
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Re: my new skin routine is working well good / VIRTUALLY CLEAR NOW/ LOOK!!!

oh well looks like this skin routine maybe not to good, started to break out again and has started to dry my skin out far to much

god knows what to try next?????????????????????????

i orderd some glycolic moustiser, 10% day cream and 15% night cream, but i think company has gone bust as should of been deliverd ages ago.

Closed Thread