It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
(male)

falcone HB User
Talking chinese medicine works i think

hey guys

just thought i'd say that on and off ive been using 'traditional chinese medicine' from a herbalist. not so sure whats in it the stuff tho. they basically hav a few products, the people in the shop dont't speak much english but they describe the cause of acne as a 'fire' inside you. Stuff like alchohol and spicy food, mayb fizzy drinks stuff like that trigger it off.

They recommend the pills are to be taken with warm water (and basically warm water is a gd idea in general as it clean u out) as in mayb 2/3 boiling from the kettle and the rest tap cold (obv not terribly warm to the extent that it would burn your mouth). They also stress to avoid cold water (as in dont drink it )

basically they give me a 2 differnt types of pills, all of which are like tiny balls. There are ones that cleans ur insides out and extinguish 'the fire' (u really feel yourself going to the toilet alot, like number 2s - sorry to sound crude ) and the others are for skin repair. I really believe they work! although they can be a lil expensive.

The just stress they wont if you drink alcohol or indulge in the other thing i mentioned earlier (alcohol and spicy food mostly!)

and if u stick to a course for maybe 2 months - ull b practicularly cleared from acne for the forseeable future!

Ive sufferd from cystic acne at times and truly beleive when i stick to these they work and i see vast improvements, although im usually tempted by alcohol and never make the 2 months or whatever!

go to your local chinese herbalist and enquire!

just thought i would share my experience lol
feel free to ask me and questions!

Last edited by falcone; 06-18-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #2
(female)

Bev92 HB User
Re: chinese medicine works i think

Those tiny pills, are they reddish brown in color? I have some but never used it much, they taste good though lol. I think it's for clearing toxic heat from the liver, which the chinese believe is the cause. How long have you been taking them?

Old 06-19-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
(male)

falcone HB User
Re: chinese medicine works i think

really on and off for like a year now
but you really have to stick with them or else your wasting your money a bit, after a week you feel really clean inside - hard to explain but you feel like your they are doing something. Plus your skin does get better. You even see some amazing results in like 2 weeks but to maintian that you have to stick in there!

the odd time you break out a little but that just the regular effects of detox really

I honestly believe if taken, sticking to the course and with the instuctions i said above, for around 2 months (ask you own herbalist the length of course they recommend) most people with moderate to severe acne would see MAJOR improvements if not completely clear!

there are whites ones (for cleaning out) and the (black ones for skin repair) and a few others iv dabbled with but i mainly stick to those two - im guessing colour etc will vary in dif places, im in Scotland

hope this helps

Last edited by falcone; 06-19-2006 at 07:51 AM.

Closed Thread