It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2003, 02:15 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 72
legallyblonde HB User
Smile For anyone who uses CP or Exfol Serum

I just officially ordered the combo of the cp and exfol serum from skinbiology and i wanted to know all about the benefits and good things it has done for the skin of all the people who use it!

 
Old 01-31-2003, 12:59 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 72
legallyblonde HB User
Post

dsheldon, thats so great that it's working for you! thanks so much for the informative post...i really hope it works for me as well as it is for you. by the way, im sorry about your forehead and i'm sure it will heal, especially w/the cp serum because it has been used for healing wounds...i think it will just take some time and then further down the road it will be totally healed and back to normal

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 01-31-2003, 07:25 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 72
legallyblonde HB User
Post

oh by the way, what are BP scars?

 
Old 02-01-2003, 08:36 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 25
Evelyn HB User
Post

I use only the CP Serum, and I'm loving it. It's fading my hyperpigmentation marks more rapidly. It doesn't prevent new breakouts, but it does help them heal quicker. HTH

 
Old 02-01-2003, 11:23 AM   #5
ZC ZC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 48
ZC HB User
Post

So this stuff really works then? How long to see results and has anyone had bad or no results? Oh, and does it block pores or cause break outs? thanks.

[This message has been edited by ZC (edited 02-01-2003).]

 
Old 02-01-2003, 12:47 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,601
daylight568 HB User
Post

BP scars are Benzoyl peroxide burns.

 
Old 02-01-2003, 01:05 PM   #7
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 362
TimDream HB User
Talking

It has never clogged my pores or caused breakouts. On another board, it worked for about 90% of women who tried it; the other 10% seemed to have no results at all, so that does happen. At least I've never heard of someone who's had a bad reaction to it!

For me, it only took a couple of days to notice a softening of my skin. I think the other results, such as fading of red marks and rapid regeneration of skin, takes a bit longer. Of course, it varies from person to person.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Exfol Cream, Lactic Acid, CP's - Skin Biology shannamarie36 Acne 3 01-22-2005 06:35 AM
CP Serum and Exfol Serum ol'lady Acne 0 10-01-2003 05:08 AM
CP serum/CP Exfol and.... dancingSonali Acne 0 05-22-2003 12:19 PM
anti-acne med with CP serum/CP Exfol? dancingSonali Acne 0 04-25-2003 09:41 AM
can someone explain & recommend the best (most agressive) vit C, exfol, or CP serum? leopolda Acne 5 03-10-2003 11:08 AM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added




Top 10 Drugs Discussed on this Board.
(Go to DrugTalk.com for complete list)
Accutane
Aspirin
Benzoyl
Clindamycin
Differin
  Accutane
Aspirin
Benzoyl
Clindamycin
Differin




TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



WhenItRains (10), ClearSkinRomy (6), MSNik (5), mmisty (5), jonnstar (3), poozers (3), Debaloo (2), MG098 (2), LitS917 (2), lisamariemoon (2)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1013), Apollo123 (909), Titchou (856), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (763), ladybud (755), midwest1 (670), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!