It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2006, 01:41 AM   #1
(male)

beatboxkid HB User
Thumbs up dettol liquid - bathing face/neck in sink of dettol seems to help

(IMPORTANT - DETTOL LIQUID IS EXTRMELY STRONG STUFF, SO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!! AND WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT APPLY THAT STUFF NEAT, AS IT WILL BURN, BABY BURN, DISCO INFERNO)

I have been using dettol liquid for a week nearly and results seem very good.

my routine is - In the morning I take a shower washing my whole body with dettol bar soap, (my hair face/neck to) when finsished in the shower I put dettol liquid and warm water in the sink (i use one cap full to half pint of water / READ INSTUCTIONS ON BOTTLE AS DETTOL LIQUID IS VERY STRONG STUFF, THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS MAKE IT TO STRONG AS IT WILL BURN YOURE SKIN BADLY!!!) i keep splashing the water from the sink over my face and neck untill the water has gone cold. I then go back into the shower and give myself a good rinse down with ice cold water. Once I have patted myself completley dry I apply johnsons baby lotion which I have waterd down by 40% ( just makes the lotion lighter so less chance of blocking any pores ) I apply the lotion to my face/neck and body.
In the evening all I do is wash my face/neck with a little warm water and then splash with plenty of cold water on and then apply the johnsons lotion.

another thing I also do before going bed is apply a solution I made to get rid of body acne, I mix 20ml of dettol to 80ml of water and splash over my chest, shoulders and upper arms. ( IMPORTANT - DO NOT MAKE THE SOLUTION ANY STRONGER THAN THAT, AND WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT PUT THAT SOLUTION ON YOURE FACE!! IT WILL BE FAR TO STRONG AND ONLY SUIT BEING APPLIED TO YOURE BODY!!! )

this routine seems to work for me well anyhows, will update this thread in a week or so............

Last edited by beatboxkid; 08-14-2006 at 01:47 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread