It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2003, 08:11 PM   #1

RAG HB User
Post Update on cleansing the system

So, I have been using "Nature's Secret" Ultimate Cleansing system as I had read that bad skin (and other symptoms like constipation) can be a result of having too many toxins in your body. It's been almost 2 weeks and I have to say I certainly feel better, less tired, etc. AND, my skin seems smoother. Before doing this, my skin tended to have a small,bumpy texture all over and that is mostly gone. I am still getting blemishes (possibly as part of the "cleansing") but nothing horrible. I am doing nothing else different...no different facial products, not eating different, nothing. Just thought I'd share.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2003, 08:23 PM   #2

Tiggermomma HB User
Great and Good LUck!

I have to say I suffer from being tired a lot also on top of my acne and stuff.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2003, 06:55 AM   #3

RAG HB User
Well, then you really ought to try this. I mean, I feel more "awake" than I have in awhile. And, the constipation thing is not a problem anymore so I feel better there too. Even if this ends up not totally clearing my skin, my body feels better so it was worth it.

Old 06-27-2003, 10:59 AM   #4

Julie Lyn HB User
Where did you get the "Ultimate Cleanse" and how much was it? I have been thinking of doing some type of detox to get rid of all the toxins in my body.

Old 06-27-2003, 11:05 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

sedulous HB User
this post reminded me that it's been quite some time since i gave the old system a good scrubbing out i think i'm going to search this one you've used, and see what i think. Thanks for the reminder!

Old 06-27-2003, 11:47 AM   #6

Tiggermomma HB User
Did you experience any side-effects or strange symptoms. I think I'm gonna buy this to help my system. I too get constipated frequently.

Old 06-27-2003, 12:35 PM   #7

RAG HB User
I bought this at a healthfood store and I know it's available at GNC. The "Ultimate Cleanse" comes with 2 bottles...Multi-Herb and Multi-Fibre and it cost $24 or so for 120 tablets in each bottle. Depending on your body, you need to take 2-6 of each, twice a day. You're supposed to take enough to make you go #2 twice or three times a day (I'm at twice, thank you very much!) I believe this is meant to be a 2 or 3 times a year thing, not an ongoing thing. The only side effects I experienced were a little extra gas at first and when I'd worked up to 3 pills of each, twice a day, it made me go TOO much, so I tapered it for myself. They taste kind of icky so swallow fast or take it with some juice or something. It's interesting to see how many people who have acne also have frequent constipation...hmmmm. I would certainly recommend doing this, for skin or not, because I feel really good.

Old 06-27-2003, 01:39 PM   #8

*Angela* HB User
Smile

Hey, I want to try this, too. Lately, I've come to the conclusion that acne is related to my constipation and digestion issues. Keep us updated on how this continues to work for you.

Closed Thread