It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2003, 07:31 AM   #1

Deacon27 HB User
Post B5 3 week stage

Now at the three week period of B5 and so far results have been good.

I avoided the usual Wednesday breakout that I'd got in the first two weeks of treatment although I've had a minor outbreak this weekend with several blemishes and small white heads. I didn't know what to make of this at first after I'd managed to avoid any acne in the week, although one way of looking at it could be my breakouts are gradually getting further and further appart, if that makes sense!?

Generally when a breakout has happened it has faded well and usually goes down the next day or even the same evening so I'll see what happens when tomorrow comes.

No real side effects yet appart from a few stomach cramps and slightly dry lips.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2003, 08:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
Your report sounds good! Be sure to drink a lot of water. That will help hydrate your lips.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread