It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2003, 10:35 PM   #1

GTI HB User
Post To those who want to take it slow and safe

I got myself a loofah. I used it on my face for a week and I must say this is the best and only thing that has improved my skin.
All the acids/peels/toners i've used have made my skin irritated or red. some cause break outs too!

but this loofah is just plain ironic. i usually get acid peels and stuff for an aggressive approach to make my scars look better. I got this loofah in hopes to take it slow and easy. Ironically it was the only thing to help me so far. I put nothing on the loofah cause like i said nothing is good for my skin. i just plainly rub it in a circular motion for exfoliation. and my skin has never been smoother!

it took me alot of guts to buy it from my local Bed Bath and Beyond. I went to a old granny cashier. i would NEVEr dare go to a teenager buff guy's cashier register!

anyway, just a suggestion for those who want to do it the natural way and to those who want to overall better skin.

Closed Thread