It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2003, 02:14 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

scouselad1974 HB User
Post B5 6 gramme Update after 24 days

Hi everyone sorry i haven't updated much lately but i have been really busy.
Well i am just approaching the end of month one on B5 at 6 grammes daily.
I am still having pretty good results with it but i had my first large spot for months pop up a couple of days ago,luckily it's in a conspicuous area and not too prominent.
Anyway i am not going to let that deter me as my skin has been really clear now for a few months and everyone gets the odd spot every now and then.
I am not seeing the dramatic emptying of my pores as poroilyme has been,just a reduction in new spots forming.
My oil production is still more than i would like but it's not too bad and as i have mentioned before Oc8 Oil Control helps with that.
Lately my skin has not been my main concern in life as it has remained pretty clear and this has given my brain a nice rest from the constant worry of how i will look in the morning.
It has been so nice getting on with my life and re gaining some of the confidence that i had lost over the past few years.
I do have some side effects to report though,i can't put them down to anything else so it must be the B5.
I have been feeling extremly tired and after having just one beer i can hardly keep my eyes open.
My head also seems a little bit fuzzy lately the feeling you normally get when you are really tired not usually during the day or after 8 hours sleep.
I am also having slight discomfort in my stomach similar to mild indigestion pains.
Lately i haven't been drinking as much water as i shud due to the fact that i have been really busy,so from today i will try drinking alot more.
I am currently debating whether to stick with this doasge or reduce it back down to 2 grammes daily and i would be grateful for any opinions on this especially from poreoilyme who has lots of experinece with B5.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2003, 02:47 AM   #2

joshua007 HB User
Talking

I am just curious what form of B5 are you taking, I am taking the powder from Acne-miracle.com, at 10 grams a day and I feel fine, in fact I find I have more energy. I simply mix it with water or my favorite fruit drink. They say, with the information packet I recieved with my B5, that you have to be choosey who you purchase your B5 from, they say that B5 too can expire or go bad in different heat environments. Jut like milk, it is good for you, but in different heat environments-- can cause stomach irritation and nausea. And sometimes may not work at all, if its bad or outdated.

I have had cystic Acne (the severe case) and with only on my forth week, the redness is dramatically decreasing and the cystic acne are draining faster and disappearing. With the dramatic results Ive seen in only for weeks, I am very excited to see how I look in another 4 weeks, they say you have to be on B5 (10grams) for 3months to have total clear skin, I just cant wait to see how I look in another 8-10 weeks.

Dude I hope you stick to B5, because it is working for me what antibotics and creames did not accomplish. And its all natural!

Good luck, and look into researching how B5 can go bad or expire.

Old 07-01-2003, 05:29 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
I was slightly tired for several weeks after switching to Acnemiracle's B5 caps from my previous TwinLab; however, this has passed. I think my fatigue was due to allergies and sinus problems anyway.

Scouse, I think the weather has a lot to do with the oil not decreasing. It wasn't hot and humid when we first started and noticed our oil cutting way back. I've noticed since I'm in very frigid a/c all day at my office that my skin is again beginning to decrease in oil production like it was when we started B5 after a few weeks. That humidity draws oil out of your pores like a magnet, no matter what you try. Still, even my worst days are nowhere NEAR like they used to be.

Old 07-01-2003, 05:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
sorry, double post

[This message has been edited by poreoilyme (edited 07-01-2003).]

Old 07-01-2003, 08:05 PM   #5

TakitEZ HB User
Yea I feel tired as well. And I am on 5g / day.

And just 1 beer gets me a little tipsy. Which is very abnormal.

Closed Thread