It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2003, 08:05 AM   #1

pick_n_pock HB User
Question Lolette- BCP that's meant to be good for acne?

I just saw this on the news.
A new BCP called Lolette that is meant to be better than Diane-35 for women with hormonal acne has just been released in Australia.

Does anyone know anything about this BCP...is it really better than Diane?

I think Diane is no longer as effective for me as it was when I initialy went on it, so I'm thinking of trying this one. Any info would be much appreciated

OH the news also said that it supposedly has less side effects than Diane...I've been on Diane for 3 years now and haven't really suffered any major side effects but just thought I'd mention it.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:44 PM   #2

Leithal HB User
Hey,

I am from Canada, so no, I have not heard of this BCP. However, I am curious to know about your experience with Diane-35. I have been on it for 5 years now but I also don't feel it is continuing to work for me. What happened when you stopped? Did you have a big breakout? What kind of acne do you have?

Let us know about this new BCP--and good luck if you decide to pursue it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2003, 12:47 PM   #3

Leithal HB User
Hey,

I am from Canada, so no, I have not heard of this BCP. However, I am curious to know about your experience with Diane-35. I have been on it for 5 years now but I also don't feel it is continuing to work for me. What happened when you stopped? Did you have a big breakout? What kind of acne do you have?

Let us know about this new BCP--and good luck if you decide to pursue it!

Closed Thread