It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2003, 06:42 PM   #1

HollowMan HB User
Post Love/ACNE a thin Line..Plz read and help me...I beg u

ok... i read alot on this board but don't post alot.Where should i begin..I'm deeply in love with this girl. I grew up with her he is very preety and i can't take it.I need her.The Thought of me growing old without her brings a tear to my mind.Everyday she on my mind, she is my motivationm she is me.She obviously likes cute boys and i can say i'm cute but with acne i'm like a 6 1/2 but without a 8.I just think i can't measure up to boys that she likes cause of acne.I told her that i had feelings for her and everytime i talk her she can never give me a answer.She is for ONE shocked that i told her since we been lifetime friends.My object is to get rid of acne and sweep her off her feet.But i can't wait for acne.Acne has plagued me for 2 years.This is the best time to try to get her to be mine before someone else gets her.She was suppose to deeply talk me to about it but we have never got to it.What should i do.Rejection is not a responce and i won't be able to take it.I blame this soley on acne.What should i do???Keep forcing her to talk to me.Let her bring it up????Try to spend as much money to get rid of acne??

I also don't buy into that if she doesn't like me for me then she isn't worth it cuz She is Worth it for me.Cause if someone doesn't like someone cause of there looks thats there judgement and she be just that.Please I need help.Another weekend is about to past and I need her in my life.I don't want to sound greedy but i jus needed to vent thank you..All and i mean all responces would be helpful thank u.If just if anyone wants to know i'm Black, shes black,We both 18.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2003, 11:52 PM   #2
(female)

Mandilyn HB User
well how much acne do you have??? If its just a little bit she probaly wont care, because ive seen the FINEST guys with acne. but it was just a bit of acne not awhole bunch. ( I admit awhole bunch is a turn off).
Honestly It dosent have to be because of your acne, its probaly just cause she dosent want to ruin the friendship between you and her. I have a good guy friend that ive known since I was a kid, and hes always trying to get with me but I always say no because were to close as friends. He is SO FINE! but since were friends I dont wanna ruin the friendship.(see my point) she just probaly would feel uncomfortable getting close with you because your her good friend.

But yea it would be a good idea to try and get rid of your acne and see if she likes you without your acne.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:06 AM   #3

darkangel HB User
i agree with madilyn. maybe this girl doensnt want to ruin your friendship. but if you must have her to yourself i recommend proactiv. i saw results within the first few days. but beware, do not use the sulfur mask overnite like it says on the bottle. it has ruined my face. and if you have sensitive skin, ill tell you ahead of time that there is a lot of benzoil peroxide in it. best of luck.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:58 PM   #4

Leithal HB User
Ummm, is anyone missing the point here?? If this girl really truly does not want to go out with you b/c of something superficial, then she can't be the girl for you. Who wants to be with someone who looks too much to the outside? Acne won't last forever, but an ugly person on the inside never goes away.

Besides that, you may be perceiving why she doesn't want to go out with you incorrectly b/c you feel sensitive about your acne. It may very well be that she doesn't want to ruin your friendship.

Besides that, there is a lot of information about various ways to help your condition. But do it for yourself, not b/c you think a girl will like you.

Good luck!

Old 07-03-2003, 03:49 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bunny9987 HB User
"She likes Cute boys" thats not a reason to love someone, because they are cute?! Your acne has nothing to do with it. Just because you have clear skin, it doesn't mean you become popular and everyone loves you. I have had bad skin, and i have perfectly clear skin in my life. It doesn't change who are you and make you a better person.

Old 07-03-2003, 04:28 PM   #6

HollowMan HB User
Ya your probally right.She may just don't want to ruin our friendship.But i gotta try my hardest then if no budge i may have to give up the good fight.Thank for the replies..Anyone else has any input.I read all the replies intently and take them in consideration.

Old 07-03-2003, 06:26 PM   #7
Inactive

thehomefolks HB User
MY SON HAD ACNE AS A TEEN AND HIS DERMOTOLOGIST PUT HIM ON SOME ANTIBIOTICS AND HIS FACE CLEARED UP BEAUTIFULLY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE A DERMOTOLOGIST....

Old 07-04-2003, 01:20 PM   #8

surfgirl56 HB User
Wink

I am teenager with acne as well so I can relate.I have found a product that works very well. It's called Dermafina, it's not cheap but it works,it's well worth the money in my opinion, it worked for me. It's worth a try in my opinion.

Jamie 17,
Florida

Old 07-04-2003, 05:52 PM   #9
Veteran

linnybee428 HB User
You should do that thing where you go off to college and come back a total stud. Ha. That always works in the movies.

Closed Thread