It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2003, 02:38 AM   #1

keepinhopealive HB User
Post Poreoilyme or any other B5er's

I have mild/moderate(at times) with very oily skin at the mid day or ends day if i wasn't to wipe it off or keep wiping it off ever other few hours it looks like im sweating but its actually oil. well anyways i use right now is pauls choice BHA 2% and 2.5 BP at night, in morn i use BHA 2% and with mosturizer with AHA and sunscreen. well anyways what really bothers me is that my oil is crazy. my pores are big and i can see the oil ooz out my pores at ends day. im planning to take b5 i got it today EVolutionX i just want to know will it make my acne worse than it is right now like cyctic or like make me break out all over my face? and whats your daily routine like when you wake up or what times you spread the b5, also since its 4 times a day do you take your pills with you cuz i work 5pm-11pm i wonder if i can just wake up and take the first morning pills and go back to sleep since i dont want to wake up too early since i work late

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2003, 12:52 PM   #2

keepinhopealive HB User
Anyone? what do u guys find affective as time between the 4 pills a day?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2003, 04:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
BHA, AHA, moisturizer and a sunscreen all at once? That's enough to make your face oily. How about BHA at night with BP over it and AHA with BP on top during the day? AHA and BHA aren't supposed to be used at the same time. I wouldn't even moisturize if you're oily already!

Take your B5 pills about three hours apart, no matter when you get up. Don't worry about sleeping time.

Why do you say "spreading" the B5? Do you have the gel too? If so, just use it a couple of times a week, like at night without anything else.

Hope this helps!

[This message has been edited by poreoilyme (edited 07-03-2003).]

Old 07-04-2003, 01:33 AM   #4

keepinhopealive HB User
thanks for the help Pore, i meant that how do you spread your doses of B5 pills also what is your experience with evolutionx compared to others you have tried? which one helped you with the oil reduction?

Old 07-06-2003, 04:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
Sorry I didn't see your question. I was gone for a few days.

TwinLab reduced my oil much better than the Evolution X has. Maybe the batch was fresher. Who knows?

Good luck to you! I wish you success!

Closed Thread