It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2003, 01:21 AM   #1

just_imagine HB User
Post Oil of Olay or Neutrogena?!

I have a dilemma. I've been using Oil of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer for a year now and it was a nice moisturizer...left my skin smooth and not greasy, and when I'd have some oil it didn't look so "oily" but more "dewy"...overall, I was pleased with it. Now I'm totally out of it though, I need to go buy some more tomorrow - but I'm being swayed by all of this talk of Neutrogena Healthy Skin or the Multi-Vitamin...what should I do?? Is it worth the switch do you think? I don't break out very often anymore, but I do have some leftover marks on my cheeks still.

Anyone out there still use Total Effects? And how is Neutrogena as a moisturizer??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2003, 02:21 AM   #2

Frogjive HB User
Well if you do not want to stop using oil of olay, then I would recommend purchasing alpha hydrox enchanced creme. You put it on after you have washed your face, let it soak in and then apply the oil of olay. The alpha hydrox creme has helped lots with my red marks and pimples, sooo that would be my suggestion.
fj

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 11:41 AM   #3

just_imagine HB User
Thanks so much! Where can I find it? I live in Canada and we don't have a close Wal-Mart/K-Mart around here, just drug stores like London Drugs and Shoppers...

Old 11-30-2003, 09:20 PM   #4
(male)

449271 HB User
Re: Oil of Olay or Neutrogena?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_imagine
I have a dilemma. I've been using Oil of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer for a year now and it was a nice moisturizer...left my skin smooth and not greasy, and when I'd have some oil it didn't look so "oily" but more "dewy"...overall, I was pleased with it. Now I'm totally out of it though, I need to go buy some more tomorrow - but I'm being swayed by all of this talk of Neutrogena Healthy Skin or the Multi-Vitamin...what should I do?? Is it worth the switch do you think? I don't break out very often anymore, but I do have some leftover marks on my cheeks still.

Anyone out there still use Total Effects? And how is Neutrogena as a moisturizer??

does it help with red marks and scars?

Old 12-01-2003, 08:24 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

regime HB User
Re: Oil of Olay or Neutrogena?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_imagine
Thanks so much! Where can I find it? I live in Canada and we don't have a close Wal-Mart/K-Mart around here, just drug stores like London Drugs and Shoppers...
alpha hydrox is only available in shoppers drug mart in canada i think! thats where i got mine i used the oil free 10% gel and it made me break out sooo bad!!!!

Closed Thread