that great that you are pimple-free. and the marks will fade away eventually. you might want to try an aha face wash to help exfoliate. do you have indented scars? the aha has really helped me with that too.
acne, the greatest battle ever fought
One wish? Hmmm....I'd have an all-around futurity western pleasure horse (cost about $125,000 thats all, lol) and Ewan Mcgregor would be my husband. I'd be the happiest girl in the world, but I already am so I'm not making much sense, am I? lol
Very good point - I was thinking about this myself only the other day! Everybody says, if they had one wish, that they'd have a billion pounds so that they would never have to work again, and I must admit that many years ago, in that time long ago before this hell on earth I'm stuck in, I actually would have wished the same. But now there is only one wish - completely clear skin - guaranteed - for the rest of my life. I mean, it's not asking much, as 99.9 percent of the world's population seem to have this wish - we all seem to be the other 0.1 percent, or mostly, it seems to be more like 0.00001 percent. I would absolutely love the chance to wake up every morning with a completely clear mind, no worries whatsoever, and I would really, really love the chance to go to work and be myself again, as right now, going to work is so very hard - it totally drains me, so much worrying and stress, everybody staring, everybody talking and laughing behind my back, watching and listening to everybody else with completely clear skin endlessly moaning about their so-called "massive" problems - they haven't got a clue just what it's like. Then again, everybody who reads this site would wish the same - the very best to you all.
Come on guys! Why wish for something as superficial as clear skin. What about wishing that everyone saw everyone for who they were deep down, or maybe that you didn't have to feel self conscious about yourself, or that you could find a way to be blissfully happy with the way you are?? Our skin problems effect our lives deeply but there ARE more important things to life.
I wish I would have unlimited knowledge and know the answers to every question possible and basically just know everything. I would know the fascinating answers to all of life's questions since mankind.
With that much knowledge, it would also give me everything I want. I would be smarter, wiser, be able to become rich and of course know what was the cause of my acne. Therefore fix that problem along with any other problems in my life and other peoples lives. I would be able to pretty much be able to do or make anything possible. Possibilities would be endless.
[This message has been edited by trainboxer (edited 07-07-2003).]
Just don't forget to be grateful for what you do have in life. So, imagine that you wished for clear skin and got it. Time passes... you become used to having clear skin and start to think that maybe you should have wished for something else. I know, right now most of us can't even think about being used to having clear skin and taking it for granted, but this is how we are about most other things in our life. We have to appreciate what we have while we have it.
If it's worth having, it's worth fighting for.