It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2003, 12:29 AM   #1
(female)

ugly HB User
Post How to get rid of these tiny bumps?

I have these little midget bumps on my forehead and the sides of my nose, and I was wondering how to get rid of them. They are slightly red in colour and usually come in clusters. I think they came out when I tried soaking my face in salt water. They are even more stubborn than real zits. Anyone know what these are and how to get rid of them? Thx.

Old 02-01-2003, 10:48 PM   #2

Jaxxx HB User
Exclamation

hey I get these too!
I'd be interested to see if anyone else has any suggestions on how to get rid of them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2003, 03:46 PM   #3

MistyDawn HB User
I have these too...

Try Queen Helene's mint julep mask. This seems to shrink them and gently dry them up.

Old 06-12-2003, 05:45 PM   #4

AntiSocial HB User
I have them too, except on my nose, they are all around the nostril area and under.

Old 06-12-2003, 06:38 PM   #5

koden HB User
Question

I think I have those too..
They're just on my forehead & they're so small that I can ***** them off w/ my fingernail & I can barely feel/see them but absolutely nothing I've tried makes them go away.
I don't have a clue what they are, some of them are bigger & red, like a miniature hill w/ no pus, but others are tiny & kinda whitish, I think.
They're ubelievably stubborn though

Old 06-13-2003, 11:44 AM   #6

elsie9191 HB User
I have the same thing mostly by my temples and a few scattered across my forehead. They almost look like litte blisters. Sometimes they turn into pimples forming a head and eventually go away. I'm using Azelex now and that seems to help some of them either come to a head or just dry up, but there's still quite a few just sitting there doing nothing. At least when I get a zit, it eventually goes away. These have been hanging around for months.

Old 06-16-2003, 02:27 PM   #7
Veteran

camden HB User
My doctor diagnosed my "little, red bumps" as eczema. I get them in clusters on my chin. Sometimes they are itchy and it almost feels like sandpaper, some of them also come to head but not all of them. I use a cortisone cream prescribed by my doctor. You'll want the prescription as the cream for your face is milder than the cream for the rest of your body. I only use the cream if the Polytar soap doesn't work and I only use it for a couple of days and that is usually enough.

Old 06-16-2003, 04:46 PM   #8

bk13 HB User
Yea i also get like these red patches of small pimples. What are they? Is it a form of eczema?

Old 08-03-2003, 04:23 PM   #9

Kara117 HB User
I have had problems with these bumps too. They may have initially been an allergic reaction to something I was using like my conditioner or shampoo. But the good news is Benzamycin is clearing them up in a hurry.

Old 12-01-2004, 12:38 PM   #10
Inactive

sleppy210 HB User
Re: How to get rid of these tiny bumps?

So many people say different things about these little bumps. Mine flared up because I used body exfoliater on my face (it worked well on my neck so i tried it on my face). That was 3 months ago!!! I've had these stubborn little buggers since then, THE VERY SAME ONES NO LESS!!! It's soooooo frustrating!!!! Nothing in the world will get rid of them.

This weekend I'm starting on using Benzaclin. What's your opinions on that for these bumps?

My family doctor said that the tiny flesh-colored bumps are closed comedones. Oh, I also have very dry skin, it's itchy right now....

Now, these flesh-colored tiny bumps.....who on here has them? Mine are predominantly on my forehead and alongside my nose and mouth, as if I cried and it ran down along my nose and mouth in a straight line, you know what I mean? That's where they are I mean. Vitamin A (fish liver oil, not beta-carotene) really helped to get rid of the bumps that formed in the big pores next to my nose.

What exactly is eczema? I've been looking on these boards to try and find out. Is it possible to just have eczema on your face? Or would that just be dry skin?

Old 12-01-2004, 01:34 PM   #11

Face Off HB User
Re: How to get rid of these tiny bumps?

YES ..I think i have them too !!

It sorta looks like goosebumps rite? ...someone once asked me if i was really cold because they had seen my small bumps...

Its freakin annoying cuz it looks like i am some sort of mutant... and when your face is oily... well you can just imagine... ugh..

Closed Thread