It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
(male)

arsalan88 HB User
perfect skin

whats the best treament to really clarify the skin?? I have minor blotches and scars from pimples that i get from time to time. Has anyone tried any treatment that they have achieved great results with?? Or what works for you?? Please respond

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
(male)

arsalan88 HB User
Re: perfect skin

ANYONE???????????? use anything to improve ur skin condition???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #3
(female)

FallingSnow HB User

I really like facial peels for blotchy skin and red marks. It's much easier, cheaper and affordable than getting laser treatments done. The peel I used, from skin culture (do it at home), worked wonders for me because the peel is deep and effective, although somewhat expensive..it was totally worth it. There's other cheaper ones out there that seem good. If you're not into peels than maybe a good exfoliator would help. I know that juice from a lemon tones and evens out the skin over time. Not sure about anything else as I just stick to high quality peels. Then for maintenance just use a light peel like every month or two to keep your skin perfectly evened.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
(female)

mannie8 HB User

What percentage peel do you use? Can you use it just on one area of the face? Does it cause redness? I usually just get acne on my forehead and chin but don't want to use a peel all over.

Closed Thread