Re: Can't take it anymore!!!
i'm no good at advising but i do know how you feel. in fact most ppl who visited this board can feel your pain.
i'm also sick of trying new stuff, having so much hope but at the end it never work as promised. i have had on accutane for a year and my derm promised me that i'll be free from acne once i completed the prescription becoz 95% of his clients achieved that and guess what, i was the remaining 5% who dont (lucky me :[...).
i'm getting ****** off whenever i see a new bump and really feel like the end of the world. and people just dont get it. "what's the big deal?" they'd say it.
i'm tired of having to make up my mind for creams, pills, and stuff. "should i change to this cream or should i remain...", "should i give up on this antibiotics and go for that one? but stop, maybe if i continue for another few months it will work? maybe it won't, that would be a waste of time! maybe the new antibiotics works better? maybe it will have initial breakout..." and the list goes on. i'm tired of not knowing what to try anymore. everybody say "try this, it works" but it's not!..sigh
but at the end of the day, i just gotta keep hopes alive.