It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
(female)

Danielle05 HB User
Thumbs down Acne scars, discoloration, redness :(

Okay..
You know how they say if you don't pick your pimples that it won't leave a scar, that is a LIE. I never picked at ay of the ones that were on my face that turned into red scars. I can't seem to get rid of them, and it seems ot just keep getting worse. I can't afford to go to a dermotoligist right now and i was wondering if there is anything that actually works, gets rid of the redness and the scarring, and just evens my skin tone? if anybody could help me out id' greatly appreciate it.
Anybody here of dermshed emuscar kit does it actually work???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2007, 07:08 AM   #2
(male)

JesseA HB User
Re: Acne scars, discoloration, redness :(

Obagi CLEAR bleaching cream! About $75usd. If youre still getting pimples conquer the problem, pick up some acne geteway 101E for your face to tame/get rid of the pimples, or else youre just going to throw the $75 down the drain. And yeah, the stuff really works, my forehead was almost completely clear of hyperpigmentation in about 3 months, took about another month to be fully gone. Worth $75 if you ask me, though initially because I didnt know it worked, it was a fight between chance and my wallet lol.

And yes, youre right, for some people even without picking on purpose it leaves marks behind. Some skin is just more prone to scarring then others.

Last edited by JesseA; 09-09-2007 at 07:10 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
(female)

mzNOTW HB User

I completely undstand what you are going through. I just scar. ANy acne on my face, chest and back just scars reguradless of what I do. As far as products, I havent found anything reliable enough to recommend to someone else. It barely works.. But I've been drinking a lot of water about 10 glasses a day at least. It helps a lot. Also I got on the bc pill. It is really clearing my face up. But sorry if what i said didnt help but it worked for me. Good luck

Old 05-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
(male)

nwwale HB User

hi have you tried Acnezine it worked pretty well for my son without any effects

Closed Thread