It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #1
(male)

seyzna HB User
White pimple thing in middle finger

I have this white dot, that looks like a pimple, under my skin on the bottom side of my middle finger. It hurts when I press on it. I have tried to pop it, but it seems really hard and I am making no progress. Anyone know what this is or have any ideas of to what I could do?

Old 09-21-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
(female)

annlouise HB User
Re: White pimple thing in middle finger

A lady I know had something that sounds like this. It looked like a white pimple under the skin-like it could be popped and it was sore to the touch. It was a bone spore(spelling?) and she had to have it operated on. That is all I can help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
(male)

seyzna HB User

anyone else any input? also do you know how big the ladies was?

Old 09-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #4
(female)

annlouise HB User

It was probably about an 1/8" of inch or less, it was a bump on her finger. It looked just like you could squeeze it and it would pop. It was not red around it, but it did hurt.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:19 AM   #5
(female)

orangedaisy HB User

I would see the doctor about that. That's one of those strange things I wouldn't mess around with. Good luck.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:33 AM   #6
(female)

rolopup HB User

I had something similar in Primary school. It started off as a bump under the skin and then out into this weird wart kind of thing on my finger. Being in Primary school and too embarassed to say anything i literally got some tweezers and just attacked at it. It hurt and bled a bit but after a few attemps i got out all the infectedy bits and that was that it was gone.

Sorry if that doesn't help but it sounded similar.

Old 09-29-2007, 07:32 AM   #7
(female)

MissyMeg05 HB User

I sometimes get those on my face. My [old] dermatologist described it something like a marble. Some of mine I just waited out and they went away on their own. Others, if you pick at them properly, you can get rid of them...although that is probably not recommended.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #8
(male)

arcadianskies HB User

Wow it's funny I've developed some brownish looking bumps under the skin of my middle finger starting about 3 weeks back. They're rough to the touch and recently a blister-like white bubble of skin formed below the dots but it opened on it's own and nothing in the area is painful so I'm not too worried about it yet. They look kind of glossy, or like the skin got burned in that area, when light hits it.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #9
(female)

jillr HB User

It just sounds like a blister...no big deal...

Old 10-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #10
(female)

sue 07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadianskies View Post
Wow it's funny I've developed some brownish looking bumps under the skin of my middle finger starting about 3 weeks back. They're rough to the touch and recently a blister-like white bubble of skin formed below the dots but it opened on it's own and nothing in the area is painful so I'm not too worried about it yet. They look kind of glossy, or like the skin got burned in that area, when light hits it.
I got the very same thing about two weeks ago. Thought it was an insect bite on my thumb then noticed groups of them on other fingers and sides of my hands.Like shiny bumps with dark red or brownish dots underneath.It then gets rough and hard and the skin peels.Now I have it on one of my feet!Its now looking a bit like ezcema. i think its either a fungal infection or some kind of dermatitis from lookint it up on websites.If you find out please e
let me know!

Closed Thread