It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2003, 01:46 PM   #1

DoxyDummy HB User
Exclamation Tell me what you think

Hey Everyone!
I have been coming to this board for a while, I just decided to register and post.

I have been taking doxycycline forever now and It is to the point where it is loosing affect. This i really stressing me out. So, I have been looking for things today that are natural and that can help with acne. I have found a few things and I wanted to see what other people thought. I read that Chinese Medecine is a promising thing so I done research and found this product called XIAN. I know nothing about it but it seems like a good thing. If anyone has heard of this please tell what you know. If you haven't then please take a look at it. Also, there is something called Derma Cleanse Acne treatment. I haven't read a whole lot about it so if you want to look at that too then tell me what you think.

I am really desperate here. I know this post is all mixed up but if someone knows another option please tell me!!! PLEASE?!?!?! I will go crazy if my acne comes back terrible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread