It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2003, 07:36 AM   #1

patienceandreward HB User
Lightbulb For your benefit, pls. do a little research before asking a question

For all those who asks questions before reading other posts on this website, I strongly recommend you to spend a little time reading other posts for YOUR BENEFIT. I understand that when you get acne here & there, you are frightened and unhappy, and you just want to find the solution immediately (or you may be too busy to do a little reading). However, by asking question w/out doing any research on this or other websites, I think you may get answers that may not be as beneficial had you done your research first.

Everyone reacts to different products differently. So, by asking questions like, 'should I use Paula's BHA?' or 'What AHA should I use?", you'll either 1) get few, if any, responses, or 2) get responses that if you completely rely on without research, you may end up in worse acne situation.

I've been reading most of the posts here since this March, when I was desperate for help with my acne. I didn't ask any questions because I found the answers from reading & researching the posts on this website. My skin has been flawless for 1.5 months, and I posted on this website for the first time to share my success & to thank those people who spent so much of their time sharing their experiences and success stories (it really really takes a lot of your time).

Best wishes to everyone in this battle against acne!

[This message has been edited by patienceandreward (edited 08-15-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread