It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2003, 04:40 AM   #1
Veteran

FuzzyWuzzy HB User
Post Some people can be so rude!!!

Ok, I was out for dinner tonight with my family and my bro in laws parents and stuff. Most of the dishes we first ordered were seafood. I politely refused, when my bro in laws mom asked me why Im not eating. I Told her nicely that I dont eat seafood, and I felt I didnt have to give a reason for it.

Well later in the evening her husband asked her why I wasnt eating much, and then she puts her hand over her mouth and whispers to him..."Cause he says he doesnt like seafood, but its probably cause of his skin." She said this loud enough for me to hear, and raises her eyebrow as if I was full of crap. How can she just say that? What a *****. I never knew some people would make such a big deal about things I politely choose not to eat.

If I dont want seafood, cake, whatever, then its my decision. I know I have bad skin and you dont have to tell me that to my face. I found that very rude, and I lost respect for her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2003, 07:11 AM   #2

nomoreacneplz HB User
yup! that is RUDE!!

next time (with other people), maybe you can say that you're allergic to seafood, if they ask.

I don't eat seafood either. When people ask me why, they usually assume that I'm allergic to it. But I usually tell them that I just don't like and they accept it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2003, 12:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

micheguns HB User
hey fuzzy,
next time i would make a nice little comment about her to her face.....just pick out something about her (boob job, bad hair, smudged makeup, etc. and make a comment about it so everyone can hear and when she asks you why you said such a thing, just reply that "lack of seafood makes me say stupid things to people who are rude"

Old 08-18-2003, 02:20 PM   #4
Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

hahaha.. that was funny micheguns.

Well, i know what u mean Fuzzy.. well, I dont know why ppl would say such thing!!! I mean, i dont eat seafood period, because I dont like it and also cuz im vegetarian. I mean, does food really affect our skin!?!?

Yeah my mom was telling me yesterday.. i asked her if my skin looks better and she said yes. THen she went on saying htat "i dont want ur skin filled with pimples, or ugly, dont touch ur face, i dont want ur face with spots all over."

Thanks mom.

what is ur regime Fuzzy?

Old 08-18-2003, 05:42 PM   #5
(female)

SouthernTemptress HB User
My gosh!! She has no respect or class whatsoever does she?? So SICKENING!!

Old 08-18-2003, 06:07 PM   #6
Veteran

FuzzyWuzzy HB User
My regime is really simple. Wash twice a day with Neostrata 4% glyolhic acid. Drink about 50 gallons of lemon water, eat half a lemon a day, Aloe Verga Gel 100% natural, 5% BP, and cortate for lightening red marks.

Old 08-18-2003, 07:36 PM   #7
Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

wow.. and has it been helping?

Old 08-18-2003, 07:53 PM   #8

Don't b Down HB User
fuzzy: i don't know how you kept your cool and didn't go off on her, but hats off...ur a stronger man than me

crazy: yea i would probably have had a few words for my mom had she said that...."we're going to have a conflict of interests then mom, because thats exactly what i want!" (note the extreme sarcasm)

Old 08-19-2003, 02:03 AM   #9

cherrycoke HB User
Geez! people are rude, one of my co-workers pointed out my zits to me and my dad always teazes me, thats okay, when i was young it hurt me, now i say, "dad at least im not ugly like u",LOL, i think some people feel big to put others down, its horrible, mabey my dads getting the message though,lol

Closed Thread