It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2003, 12:02 PM   #1

Product_Queen HB User
Thumbs up Excellent Mask for Redness

Hi All,

I am actually new to this site and wanted to share something I recently discovered that might be of use to some of you...I have used skin care products from A to Z (hence the name!!) and my newest one on the my fav's list is the "DDF Detoxification Mask". I have always had major irritations with the numerous masks out there (itchy hives, rashes ect) but this one worked like a charm. It really helps with the oiliness but the aspect that I most liked about it was the fact that it beautifully gets rid of the redness. I guess it has to do with the fact that there are only 3 ingredients in it(natural oceanic clay, water and sodium hydroxylmethyl-glucinate) and none of those pesky extra skin irritating ingredients. Well, if any of you get a chance, do give it a try....Look forward to more of my product discoveries...Ciao, and always keep a positive attitude....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 04:27 PM   #2

darkangel HB User
sounds good. redness is my biggest problem now.
where can i find this mask?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #3

Product_Queen HB User
Well you can get the mask at any Sephora location in the States....I live in Canada but I managed to get to a Sephora location this summer....You have to keep using the mask which helps calm the skin thus reducing the redness. I have alot of redness in the cheeks as well and I can't manage to get rid of it completely but I find the mask calms it down for quite a while...Also, what cleanser and moisturizer do you use???...The best recommendation I can make is be AS GENTLE as possible and that can only be achieved with such cleansers as Spectro Gel (Unscented) and Complex 15 for a moisturizer....I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only routine I can tolerate...After applying the mask rinse with lukewarm water and make sure to apply moisturizer afterwards as dehydrated skin can contribute to redness....Also, if you wear makeup I suggest you use a green concealer under the makeup.....Good luck and let me know how it goes...

Closed Thread