It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
(female)

mixedupagain HB User
Has anyone used 30% glycolic peel

I did a search on this board and I didn't find the answers I was looking for, I've tried other boards but no one is answering me and I really need answers Sorry if this isn't in the right place.

I'm looking into doing a 30% glycolic peel to get rid of my red marks. I've basically gotten my acne under control but its my red marks that are horrible. I've spent many hours researching and I feel like I can do one but there are somethings I need to make sure before I do it.

I'm currently using Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser, am I not suppose to be using that at all during the peel process or can I wait like 24 hours after I've done a peel, I don't understand that. What is a good cleanser I can use after doing a peel?

Can I wear make-up and If I can, can I wear it the day after?

If I do a peel lets say on a Saturday will any redness I have be gone by Monday? I don't want to go into work looking redder, which is why I asked the make up question.

If I should by mistake burn myself what can I do, I've tried looking online but I can't find any specific answers as to what product or what I can do, I want to make sure before hand so I can get whatever I need to get.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Old 11-25-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
(female)

DreamWeaver2007 HB User
Re: Has anyone used 30% glycolic peel

I would go to a profession, you might really make things worse for yourself-
Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
(female)

mixedupagain HB User
Re: Has anyone used 30% glycolic peel

I know how much professionals charge and I can't afford it, and I've heard so many people doing them without problems. I mean I've tried everything you can image to clear my skin up and nothing is working and I can't live looking like this anymore, its all redmarks but my face looks horrible

Closed Thread