It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
(female)

mismoneyj HB User
how much zinc and vitamin b5 will cure my acne and stop oil

how much zinc and vitamin b5 will cure my acne and stop oil

Old 12-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
(male)

Axif HB User
Re: how much zinc and vitamin b5 will cure my acne and stop oil

hey I need to knw that.. I dont knw zinc but em taking about 5mg of vitamin b5.. mostly before sleeping..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2007, 11:12 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Bulldogsandwich HB User

I finally convinced my dad to buy it recently. I have slightly oily skin, it gets pretty annoying. I've been taking 3 grams a day, which is six pills. If you have more oily skin than me, the suggested dose is 5 grams, then 10 after you see an effect, then back to 5 grams once more. BE WARNED: It will dry out your hair, sometimes even making it fall out. Don't take biotin it will only cause the acne to return, use a special shampoo with oil in it.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #4
(female)

mismoneyj HB User

Well ive been taking 2 grams of b5 and 50g zinc,1 vitamin a and 2 flaxseed oils and boy what can i say.my face is clear as hell and no spots now.ive been doing this for like 2 months religiously but i only just added the b5 which i think helps alot. oh this may sound weird but i also wash my fash, body n hair with head n shoulders citrus fresh-it has hydra zinc in it and i swear to god that helps too. i no longer use a toner or harsh face creams for my marks i used to have. i use either palmers fade face cream for dry skin or this indian mark removal cream i found in wembly called fair n bright.its not a bleach but a natural cream which removes brown or black marks.took about 3 weeks to kick in but now i wear no foundation for the first time in 8 years.if i do get a red spot il put a bit of powder on it. i swear the head and shoulders works cause i no longer get the spots on my back either.even my shaving bumps by my bikinia area r better.im black and very lightskinned and my face used to be covered in black dots and whiteheads and i had no confidence and hid behind the thickest foundations. i even came close to suicide and gave up jobs cause it was sooooo bad but something told me never to give up until i find a cure.

this is my routine take tablets throughout dat as usual for fighting acne from inside,

wash face with head n shoulders,
pat dry and apply face cream(should have something in it to lighten marks and blemishes but not be harsh)

evening:

the same thing but i may use my clearasil face scrub 3 evenings a week

and thats it!!!!

let me know how it goes.
ive tried everything from doctors pills, minocylin blah blah-they all worked but not for long term like the vitamins.

Last edited by mismoneyj; 01-25-2008 at 08:15 AM.

Old 01-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
(female)

Sue21 HB User

Where are you buying the B5? I can only find B-complex (B5 plus other B vitamins), but B5 only.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:52 AM   #6
(female)

mismoneyj HB User

hey if ur in lonon get it from hollands and barrets.its called panthonegetic acid.get 500mg ones. so 2 of those =1g.good luck hun

Old 01-28-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Bulldogsandwich HB User

If you're in america it's in the vitamin shoppe. They call it pantethine complex.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
(female)

mismoneyj HB User

okay people news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i was ill for like 4 -5 days so i never took any of my vitamis properly but i took no vitamin b5 at all in this time and ive got 2 painful spots come up with whiteheads.im sure this is cuz of the b5. im going back on it straight away.since i started takin it as a combination i never had a spot now ive got huge ones!!i aint gon touch em though cuz i dont want no marks!!!

Closed Thread