It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
(female)

erehgall HB User
Has anyone tried Lipovox supplements for acne control?

I'm 36 and have tried everything to try to control my acne over the years (all benzoyl peroxide products, Proactiv, 3 cycles of Accutane, antibiotics, birth control pills, prayer, holy water, diet changes,etc...). Accutane did clear my skin, but within 6 months my skin would slowly get oilier & then my skin would start to break out (although to a lesser degree than it had been before the accutane). When I'm home I can keep my acne more or less under control by washing 2x a day, using a mask & sleeping with benzoyl peroxide all over my face, but I just returned from my honeymoon & areas of my skin are so broken out because I got out of my strict acne prevention ritual. In desperation I just looked online for help & came across some promising information about a new nutritional supplement called Lipovox. Having suffered from acne for 24 years, I know it is a genetic, chemical problem. There's something in my body that doesn't allow me to process out all this oil like people with soft, clear skin do. I'm hoping this is a true cure but I've been scammed so many times before I'm very hesitant to order, and isn't it sad that a dermatologist is the last person I'm thinking of going to for help with this latest breakout because I've seen so many over the years but none have been truly invested in helping me deal with this significant problem (maybe because they all had clear skin and don't realize the negative impact acne can have on a person's self-esteem). If anyone has tried Lipovox, I would love to hear what you think.

Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
(female)

erehgall HB User
LIPOVOX for Acne?

I would love to hear any feedback on Lipovox nutritional supplements if anyone has tried them...

Closed Thread