It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2003, 09:17 AM   #1

Don't b Down HB User
Talking PoeticBlue is my hero

truth

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2003, 09:42 AM   #2

PoeticBlue HB User
Oh my god..DBD..thanks..

But I've been actin childish (which I don't do) by not only blowin up on one stupid person but another one as well. Out of the 3 months I've been on and off this forum reading peoples stories, I've only posted about 3 comments...all of them were negetive because some moron wants to put people down because they feel like sh*t on the inside...

That does not make me the better person I guess...
BUT I just can't stand it when people get away with sayin dumb things and hurting people...you know...its sad..

You people here are great..even though I dont have acne no more I use to...and I feel some of your frustration, anger, sadness,...some of you guys are more happier than I was when I had acne and mines was a mild case..but I had it since I was in the 6th grade. I'm 18 now, a sophmore in college about to turn 19...and I'm clear after prayer (Im not religious) and products that actually work.

When some people's faces are clear they don't come here no more until they break out again...but I choose to come back every now and then to read comments and stories...(its kinda complicated if I tell you why I do that...)..but I just don't want to forget the insecurities and sadness and the pointless derm medicines and constant product buying...because it made me into a better person...it made me look at people differently...whether they had acne, disfigurement, short hair, long hair, whatever...I see people differently...I see beauty..(yeah sounds lame)..its true..

I don't wanna say in the past I was like the evil idiots that come on here and talk about people...but I was close...

Now...I am nothing like that no more..because I was on the other end of the spectrum...I was teased...not looked at...or stared at..insecure...alone....acne was one out of prolly 2 other factors that contributed to that...

So when somebody stupid comes on here and puts you down I feel like I JUST have to say something...whether it bothers you or not...Cause it bothers me...and its not right you know...

I know I can just ignore stupid people but I don't want to...I'm not the one to just ignore things...
I speak my mind a little too bluntly..I know...
I don't give a damn if its the internet or my pathetic waking life...I say what I say and I do what I do...

But I realize some people really do need to just be ignored...

Well this has been an awkward morning.....week..life...

I'm hangin back in the cut again..

I'll prolly have no choice anyways cause I'll be banned soon...

Bye folks...

Thanks for the lovely comment by the way.

[This message has been edited by PoeticBlue (edited 08-31-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread