It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2003, 12:16 AM   #1

tee_tee79 HB User
Red face Lash Out!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on a really good mascara. I'm tried everything and right now I'm using Max Factor 2000 calories and it works the best so far but is there something better. Something that lengthens, thickens and doesn't clump?

Old 08-31-2003, 03:33 AM   #2
(female)

tiramasu HB User
yves st laurent mascara is just gorgous, i love it! it lasts a long while and doesnt clump until its nearly run out. i'm a make-up junky im afraid and this one is the best one i've used. it smells nice too! unfortunately it comes with a price tag. in the uk its about £21.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2003, 04:02 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
I bought Maybelline waterproof lash Expansion yesterday and put it on last night.It went on perfect,no clumping and really does lengthen and thicken your eyelashes.I woke up this morning and there were no smudges or flaking.

Old 08-31-2003, 11:25 AM   #4

Product_Queen HB User
Thumbs up

Hey,

If your looking for that really plump false lash look you should try the mascaras made by Bourjois...I find that they give the illusion of false lashes with minimal coverage...Also, you might want to refrain from using waterproof formulas as they are very damaging for your lashes resulting in them being weak and falling out..Using a primer or lash conditioner before applying your mascara will not only give you more voluminous lashes but prevent damage from mascaras by keeping the lashes moisturized and strong....

Closed Thread